Quality Assurance Analyst
Do you have a passion for raising the bar on quality standards and delighting customers every single day? Are you ready to enable our business to bring out their best? If so, this could be the opportunity for you ...
At our manufacturing site, we are seeking a really enthusiastic individual to join our QA team that would be responsible for leading our site's Consumer and Customer Complaints processes so that we achieve complete satisfaction with our consumers and customers alike. Day to day, this involves:
This role has the responsibility to:
- Comply with local regulations
- Stay updated on changes and updates in local regulation
- Be owner of the Consumer Complaint Process
- Quality management systems process owner, CAPA, CM.
- Unplanned holds process owner
- Ownership of your training matrix
We produce globally recognised brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and we would like our applicants to be passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment.
Our desired skill set includes:
- Have graduated as pharmaceutical chemist in Chile or a validated title.
- You have a passion for QA, with a minimum of 1 year of working in a QA setting.
- You love being in a multicultural, collaborative and diverse environment.
- You have phenomenal interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.
- You know how to lead, to set priorities and deliver what you commit to.
- You have the ability to learn on the job in a rapidly changing environment.
- You know Windows PC apps, can analyse data with Excel and present comfortably using Powerpoint.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: