BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
At P&G, we offer you an exciting internship program where from DAY 1 you will have commitments and develop different and relevant projects. If you are a lader, who prioritize, honor commitments, and to work efficient with a diverse group of people, you have to be part of our internship program!
Are you looking to develop and negotiate aircraft that generate a profit for our buyers, our clients and our company Then an internship in our strategic sales department is the right place for you. As a sales intern, you will be able to:
- Generate strategies that could optimize the interests of all our partners.
- Coordinate, work and collaborate with multidisciplinary and dynamic teams in analysis and business movements.
- Direct contact with our main clients and generating opportunities for new business alliances.
- Manage different initiatives, promotions and resources assigned to achieve the success of the objectives
In P&G, you can live an outstanding learning experience, executing different and impact projects in the sales area. We are looking for students who are leaders, who make things happen, analytical, problem solvers, and those students like you who demonstrate creativity, innovation, and initiative.
Do you want to be part of this? The P&G internship is the opportunity you are waiting for! So, if you want to be successful in the process, go ahead and apply.
- Monthly gross salary of 712,000.00 CLP
- Employment contract for the duration of the practice
- High impact projects
- Excellent work environment and organizational culture.
- Flexible hours (20-40 hours per week)
- Monetary contribution for People of Regions
- Legally eligible to work in Chile.
- Intermediate / advanced level of English.
- Active student in his/her senior year of study (6-18 months until graduation).
- Availability of at least 6 months
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: