Begin a meaningful career right here
Vendor Managed Inventory Analyst Supply Chain
Do you want to start a professional career with us? Do you have a passion for developing people to improve their contributions to the organization? Do you love challenges?
We welcome you to apply for our Vendor Managed Inventory Analyst in Supply Chain, Procter & Gamble supply chain department offers you the opportunity to experience a breadth of assignments as well as the flexibility to meet your individual career objectives as we work together to build our businesses. Our role within us is to provide leadership to the business by decision-making as well as lead the Company's projects to maximize long-term profits, cash flow, and total shareholder return.
We are seeking passionate leaders who make things happen, analytical thinkers and problem solvers, and excellent communicators to develop your knowledge and management abilities for a dynamic-fast-moving consumer goods company.
As a Supply Chain contributor you’ll become a meaningful member of one of our Planning Service Center Teams, working directly with different plants in Latin America. We'll give you the responsibility for your project(s), working closely with colleagues from Product Supply and other functions internally (e.g. Finance, Logistics, and Purchasing) and externally (costumers and suppliers).
We offer you the chance to partner with us in building our businesses while you continue to develop a broad base of skills as you meet your career objectives. We also provide you with the tools to take charge of your professional development.
The VMI analyst must be able to handle the process of replenishing the P & G merchandise to the customers, towards their Distribution Centers and to their Sales Rooms, by controlling the replacement parameters of their own and specific Every customer. The role is developed in 80% from the dependencies of the client and managing access to their systems. The role requires a high analytical capacity of demand and consumption profiles, as well as a technical skill that ensures the revision of all the relevant Category / Room combinations at an established periodicity. For the role of very good interpersonal relationships and development both internally in P & G and externally with the client with whom he works.
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Work and be part of a dynamic and supportive environment –
- Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting.
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
- Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
- Get a competitive salary and benefits' package.
How much do you know about us?
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®,Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information about us and our brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Professional with University or Technical Degree.
- Eligible to work in Chile (foreign only with Work Visa or permanent permanence)
- You have good command of the English language (B1 level based on CEFR)
- Accounting / math skills (for budget management, measurements, etc.)
- You have strong problem solving and priority setting skills
- You are able to work independently as well as in a team
- Your communication skills verbal and writing are strong
- You demonstrate strong Leadership Capabilities.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: