Begin a meaningful career right here
Key Account Manager
Work from home!
Do you want to be in the driving seat, selling our global leading brands? Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which create a benefit for our shoppers, our customers and our Company? Then an assignment in our Strategic Sales department is the right place for you.
Coordinate the promotion and distribution of the products of the P&G Health division in the main clients: Pharmacy chains, Self-Service Chains, Wholesalers and Co-distributors according to the commercial policies established by the division to achieve compliance with the established goal.
How success looks like
- Lead and develop business strategy with commercial perspective
- Drive work independently while cooperating with multi-function team
- Work as stewardship owner
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Skills & Qualifications
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in similar positions
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, Pharmacy, Marketing, Life Science industry
- Intermediate English Level is a plus
- Experience in pharma industry or consumer Skills & Qualifications Required
- Demonstrated leadership skills as well as willingness to accept and follow direction.
- Superior time management and prioritization skills.
- Knowledge of core sales skills including Persuasive Selling, Handling Objections, and store call procedures
- Ability to develop detailed retail operations plans to meet customer team and customer retail presence objectives
- Ability to train others to create superior in-store presence and in basic sales fundamentals.
- Superior communication skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with team members, peers, management and external customer contacts.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: