BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Brand Communications Manager
Do you want to contribute to building and protecting the reputation of Procter & Gamble and our brands? As a Communications Associate Manager, you’ll represent our company and our brands to many internal and external stakeholders such as journalists, social media influencers, retailer and consumer associations, and non-government organizations.
A career in P&G Communications will enable you to demonstrate and build your skills in communications strategy and planning, public relations, collaboration with external organizations and internal business partners, social advocacy, PR agency relationships, and issues management.
We are specifically looking for someone to lead influencer marketing strategies and execution of plans that build the business by effectively engaging key influencers through multiple marketing vehicles, but primarily PR, social/digital media, and events. You will create and drive talk-worthy ideas, shareable content, credentials, and more. This work is all about innovation and driving breakthrough in communications that delight consumers, key opinion leaders, and influencers alike.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
Develop and execute communication strategies through integration of PR / Communications and digital / social media & influencer management for our brands. Lead/manage/expand social influencer networks and advocacy. Develop and execute communications plans for brand initiatives incorporating input from the local and multifunctional teams. Represent our brands to outside stakeholders such as journalists, social media influencers, medical professionals, retailer and consumer associations, and non-government organizations Provide supervision to the Consumer Relations Group to enable best consumer satisfaction. Manage work and capabilities of PR agencies.
• Grant compatible with the market;
• Meal voucher;• Life insurance;
• P&G store with products with discounts;
• Transportation benefit;
• Health insurance;
• Dental plan;
• Flexible working time;
• Physical activity benefit (GymPass);
• Benefit of medicines and reimbursement of vaccines;
• Activities of our wellness program
• And others…
If you’re ideal for this role, you will:
Be passionate about leading complex and game-changing work, willing to embrace new experiences, and operate with drive and an entrepreneurial spirit. Be a strong digital native with a deep understanding of social media platforms (from both owned, earned, and paid standpoints) Show a strong track record of developing influential communications campaigns that result in a sales lift, or compel consumers to action (including developing Best-In-Class digital and social engagement campaigns Demonstrate strong analytical skills to represent data-based results and optimize future programs. Be a strong collaborator and able to navigate highly dynamic and complex internal and external environments. Develop and leverage strong relationships with agency partners to deliver truly great work.
- Relevant work experience (Marketing/PR/Media Agency, etc)
- Bachelors, Masters, or MBA in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or similar degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to develop effective communications strategies and plans and execute those plans with excellence to deliver strong results
- Experience working with the news media, social influencers, and brand ambassadors
- Deep understanding of and experience with digital content and social media platforms (owned, earned, and paid)
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate and manage issues that can affect brand reputation
- Strong leadership, emotional intelligence, integrative thinking, and collaboration skills
- Experience working with or for a PR agency is a plus
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: