E-business Marketing Manager
Are you looking for a great professional challenge, where your expertise and previous experiences will be broadly used, to bring about outstanding accomplishments?
If you love marketing, is passionate about technology and e-business, has exceptional sales and analytical skills and value a great challenge, this can be the next great job for you!
We are seeking for an e-commerce manager, who will be accountable for the consumer digital journey (end to end), bring to bear consumer behavior analytics, central marketing plans and technology for the channel.
You will be caring for the whole purchase funnel, to reach key business objective of growing CPG online penetration (awareness to generate traffic; content to drive consideration; promotional advertising for conversion).
Building in the complex media acquisition model, and leading the tests on standard methodologies to the channel, is also part of this challenge.
In this position, you can use your expertise to take our e-business to a higher level. You will lead a team of great talent, that will support you to reach outstanding results.
Here, your skills will be very valuable in order stablish E-Commerce as a Brand Building Channel. Drive awareness through eMedia Implementation and execute annual eMedia strategy.
Lead the improvement of shopping experience and manage the eMerchandising team, to guarantee service quality and agility.
Improving on key initiatives, to deliver great brand value and strengthen customers’ relationship; align channel’s marketing plan with Customer Teams. Influence customers at a high level, to improve relationship, moving away from commercial discussions.
Drive penetration of CPG sales online: use channel seasonality to improve key existing dates. Own brand-led events to drive CPG online sales awareness.
Continuous learning: key innovation projects to test, learn and expand. Manage capability tool for e-commerce banners creation, designed for Customer Teams).
Are you ready to join a team that has many of the finest professionals in the markets, that will help you build your career from now on?
Do you want to make a difference, be key for the growth of this meaningful channel, in a company that values diversity, gender equality, has strong values and fosters integrity and passion for winning, as a foundation?
With you in our team, we can make history. Together, we go further. Come and join us.
- Salary compatible with the market and company car.
- Main market benefits (Meal voucher, Life insurance, Health insurance, Dental plan).
- Medicines and reimbursement of vaccines.
- Physical activity benefit (GymPass).
- Activities of our wellness programs (massage, manicure, doctor in site, running group, soccer classes, etc).
- Products store in the office.
- Flexible working time.
- Differentiated maternity and paternity benefits.
- Discount in top university (ESPM) for some post-graduation courses.
- Great training opportunities, delivered by extraordinary external companies, that will develop your skills even better.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core of our business. We value every individual and inspire initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- We look for a digitally savvy, passionate about innovation and technology.
- Externally focused – we want you to take care of multiple customers, agencies, startups and partners; needs to be updated on channel´s move as changes occur very fast.
- Good internal relationship network – you will partner with many groups and develop strong relations, like Customer Teams, Legal, Purchases and Marketing teams.
- Intrapreneur profile: the channels works similarly to a startup, with unusual resources, managing many tests at the same time and multiple fronts to act (B2C, B2B, Pure Players, Brick & Clicks, Market Place, Startups).
- Have a sufficient digital media knowledge – no need to be an expert; needs to know critical metrics, agencies processes and how to analyze good/bad creatives;
- Lead people in different business functions (marketing intern; 3rd party eMerchandisers; media and promotion agencies);
- Be trained in Sales / negotiation skills; Knows how to care and track budget complying with P&G internal processes.
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: