Begin a meaningful career right here
IT Data Analyst
IT Data Analyst, Analytics & Insights
As a Data Analyst at P&G, you are a business leader from day one: you need to be an effective communicator, self-motivated, and able to convert insights into actions that improve P&G’s business results.You’ll need to mine terabytes of data, derive actionable insights, and translate complex outputs or algorithms into simple conclusions that will empower others to take action to win with consumers. You will be the primary evangelist in P&G for the power of predictive analysis and develop business cases to illustrate the “step-change” in decision-making that occurs when you anticipate what will happen, not just reflect on the past. Business expertise, interpersonal, and communication skills are therefore a must to thrive in your place in a multi-functional leadership team. Your responsibilities are innovative, challenging, and business focused. As a P&G Data Analyst professional you will be a part of an award-winning global Data & Analytics community that operates across all of P&G’s core disciplines. You will also have opportunity to partner and learn with other leading-edge data, systems and analytics companies globally.
You will deliver insights across several business domains (marketing, sales, supply chain, etc.) with a combination of modelling/analytical skills, data management and business insight. You will anticipate and tackle multimillion-dollar business problems and opportunities to transform the way P&G does business. You will use data visualization, and analytic tools to create the business building insights in mountains of data.
- Completed Undergraduate or Master’s degree level qualifications. Preferred disciplines include (but not limited to): Business/Management Information Systems, Systems/Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Data Science, Software Development, Operations Research, and Statistics
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills which influence others to take action
- Ability to prioritize multiple priorities with a sense of urgency
- Ability to learn and master new tools/programming languages quickly
- Comfort with ambiguous scenarios and possess strong problem-solving skills with a "can-do" attitude
- Strong leadership skills (envisioning, empowering, influencing)
Additional expertise on the following areas will be valued but not required:
- 2-3 years academic or professional experience in the discipline of Data Analytics
- Programming: SQL, R, Python, C++, Java, Scala,
- Data ecosystems: Hadoop, Data Bricks, Spark, MapReduce, Hive
- Data Visualization tools: Tableau, Spotfire, PowerBI
- Data transformation tools: such as Alteryx, KNIME, RapidMiner.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
We value flexibility and work-life balance, and we have tools and policies ensuring our people feel part of an inclusive community.
Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: