Begin a meaningful career right here
IT Data Science Manager
IT Data SCROLE DESCRIPTION
Data Scientists at P&G are Business Leaders: As a Data Scientist here, you will transform the business to enable better decision-making through the usage of advanced analytics. To be successful, this professional needs to be an effective communicator, self-motivated, and able to drive insights into actions that improve P&G’s business results. Your Business knowledge, interpersonal/communication skills are therefore a must to thrive in a multi-functional leadership team. Passionate about Analytics: Your analytic skills are the foundation of this role. The ability to connect and explore large data-sets, build predictive and descriptive models, and translate insights into business improving action is essential in our work.
Technically Capable: In this position you surely will “get your hands dirty”, leveraging artificial intelligence, data visualization, and analytic tools (R, Python, Scala, Spark, Hadoop, KNIME, etc.) to unlock business building insights in our mountains of data. You should be adept at leveraging such technologies for solving ad hoc business problems, innovating on potential future solutions, and working with technology partners to translate your innovations into robust, scaled, analytic solutions.
AS A P&G DATA SCIENTIST, YOU WILL:
1. Work creatively e and relentless problem-solver using Big Data and Advanced analytics skill alongside leadership and direct engagement of business leaders.
2. Design research and analytic frameworks in the context of overall project objectives such as (but not limited to) media effectiveness, consumer engagement, P&G business model, optimization, etc.
3. Execute research and analytics, including data sources identification, processing, model/algorithm development, turning insights into actionable recommendation, presenting actionable recommendation and drive actions to business value creation.
4. Collaborate actively and effectively with other functions partners and senior management to accomplish project objectives.
5. Participate in and lead P&G analytic capability building program.ience Manager IT Data Science Manager
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: