Are you passionate about playing a vital role in helping to build the Company's business while protecting its assets? Do you love challenges and would like the experience to become a corporate intern attorney and provide advice on a breadth of legal topics to the business?
We are looking for a law student who is dedicated, eager to learn about law and specially the business, and to bring its knowledge and criteria to the legal department. We value enthusiasm, flexibility, open-mindedness and positive energy. The legal and government relations department is a pillar in the business that gives advise on many topics and also enables relevant projects and initiatives. Also we want you as a new member to join the team that can bring a new way to analyze issues and help improve our work.
AS AN INTERN:
- You will experience business responsibilities from Day 1 – You work every single day on key projects from the beginning.
- Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership will improve.
- You'll be recognized state of the art Legal skills – We will constantly help you improve your knowledge and management abilities.
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship – We are passionate about our work.
- We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You'll get the chance to be a dynamic and supportive work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily.
- We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You could be working as a part of international teams with regional or even global responsibilities.
- You can choose flexible work arrangements.
WHAT WE OFFER:
We love talented people and we would love you to start an unrivaled experience where you will be provide an attractive compensation and benefits package
WHAT THIS INTERN WILL WORK ON:
- Check and assess promotions and sweepstakes
- Take care of Corporate books
- Receive and process legal notices
- Give advice about commercial/business initiatives
- Handle legal suppliers and stay in sync with internal processes
- Review internal policies
- Deal with Power of attorneys
- English Advanced/Proficient (Oral and Written)
- Express willingness to learn, take initiative and show flexibility
- Legally eligible to work in Brazil
- Active Student graduating between Dec 2019 and Dec 2022
We offer meaningful challenges from day one and effective and constant training. Thus, we bring to bear the strengths of our employees and develop them to become phenomenal leaders, reaching the highest levels of management. In addition, diversity is very important for us: we seek the most diverse talent so that we always know how to innovate to exceed the expectations of our 5 billion consumers in the world. Therefore, working with us is the best opportunity to do what you love, with constant challenges and to be recognized for its results. More than that, it's the ideal opportunity to help us touch and improve billions of lives in our world.
For over 175 years, we have built some of the world’s most successful brands, including Ariel®, Pantene®, Pampers®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as deep understanding and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.Qualifications
- English skills: Advanced/Proficient
- You should live in São Paulo or cities nearby
- Graduation planned for July 2020 to Dec 2024