ARE YOU LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? COME TO WORK WITH US WHERE BRAND MANAGEMENT WAS BORN
Did you know we invented the concept of branding and data analytics brand management? We have remained consistently among the top in marketing by finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers.
Our internship program is dedicated to bringing new talented people like you. You will be responsible for making sure we win with consumers' preferences in each of the following areas:
- Know & Learn about our product
- Choose & buy the product
- Use the product at home and go back to use it again
We are seeking the best marketing pros who follow one simple concept: "Consumer is boss". Together, continue creating leading brand experiences and make a difference for our consumers every single day. Pretty cool, right? We welcome you to apply and join us now.
AS AN INTERN:
- You will receive responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- You'll be recognized state of the art marketing skills – We will constantly help you improve your marketing knowledge and management abilities.
- Your will receive continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work.
- You'll receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You'll live in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You will experience friendly and supportive atmosphere at work.
- You can choose flexible work arrangements.
- We would love you to start a unique experience, we will provide an attractive compensation and benefits package.
- We love talented people, you will have the opportunity to become full-time following successful completion of your Internship.
- You will lead a mix of Marketing and Brand Management projects enabling you to show the breadth and depth of your leadership.
=== HOW MUCH DO YOU KNOW ABOUT US? ===
We offer meaningful challenges, from Day1, effective and constant training. Thus, we bring to bear the strengths of our employees and develop them to become phenomenal leaders. In addition, diversity is very important for us: we seek the most diverse talent so that we always know how to innovate to exceed the expectations of our 5 billion consumers in the world. Therefore, working with us is the best opportunity to do what you love, with constant challenges and to be recognized for its results. More than that, it's the ideal opportunity to help us touch and improve billions of lives in our world.
For over 175 years, we have built some of the world’s most successful brands, including Pantene®, Pampers®, Downy®, Oral-B®, Old Spice® and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as deep understanding and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
- You'll not be discriminated on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
- Your are a top talent, current university student, graduating between December 2019 and July 2020.
- Your are an excellent visionary, strategic and fearless leadership skills
- Your display strong teamwork, analytical skills, problem solving and solutions oriented mindset especially during issues
- You have an ability to drive innovation and brand growth
- Your are English proficient (written and spoken).
- You have ability to handle multiple priorities under pressure
- You take initiative and show flexibility