Begin a meaningful career right here
Medical Affairs Manager
The Medical Affairs Manager is responsible for evaluate new concepts, ideas, licenses and opportunities from medical affairs point of view to propose new indications and uses of new ingredients, application and formulation.
You will also actively work with marketing team on development and promotional material approval to provide scientific basis for the claims provided by Marketing to locally developed material (packaging, leaflets, complaints, press releases, visual aids, leaflets, TV ads, advertising in general!).
In this assignment you are going to establish and maintain frequent contact with KOLs (Key Opinion Leaders) and manage activities involving them to meet compliance requirements.
You will be responsible to create advisory board meetings, speaker training and train the trainers to develop the sales team and related partners, in addition to reviewing and approving external training content.
• Experience in medical visit in the pharmaceutical industry in commercial area
• Oriented to the achievement of the objectives and customer service
• Strong communication/Selling/Negotiation skills with tactical ability to execute
• Bachelor’s degree in medicine.
• Good command of English and Spanish Language
What we offer!
• We'll give you responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
• You'll have continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
• We offer you to work and be part of a dynamic and encouraging environment
• We promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting.
• We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
• We will let you experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
• We will give you a competitive salary and benefits' package.
How much do you know about us?
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®,Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information about us and our brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
This position could be filled by disebled person.
•Experience in medical visit in the pharmaceutical industry in commercial area
•Oriented to the achievement of the objectives and customer service
•Strong communication/Selling/Negotiation skills with tactical ability to execute
•Bachelor’s degree in medicine.
•Good command of English and Spanish Language
•Grant compatible with the market;
•P&G store with products with discounts;
•Flexible working time;
•Physical activity benefit (GymPass);
•Benefit of medicines and reimbursement of vaccines;
•Activities of our wellness program
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: