Regulatory Affairs Supervisor
About this position
Are you passionate about making sure every detail has been met? Do you love crafting business strategies?
All of our roles provide competitive wages as well as the opportunity to engage and grow in your profession across growing categories. We will help by providing access to outstanding leadership development programs. At this job, you will help deliver our brands advance to market and will support procedures to ensure the compliance of all product and retail packages.
As a Regulatory Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Developing assessments and strategies in support of current business and new product initiatives. You will monitor regulations/standards and the competitive landscape and purposefully advise on future action with regard to opportunities or threats.
- Ensuring that we follow all relevant regulations and laws where our products delight consumers.
- The regional regulatory strategy and local execution to get Boards of Health approvals
- Active participation in the multifunctional team that leads both product and commercial innovation in the country.
- Regulatory classification, Dossier assembly, Submissions and Registration Tracking across the respective markets
P&G was established in 1837 in the United States and has been in Brazil since 1988. Faithful to our mission of improving people's lives, now and for future generations, P&G is the largest consumer goods company in the world, serving approximately 5 billion people in more than 180 countries, always bringing innovation and the best products to our consumers. The company has one of the strongest portfolios of leading, trusted and high quality brands - including Pampers®, Ariel®, Always®, Pantene®, Gillette®, Downy®, Oral-B®, Head & Shoulders®, Venus ®, OldSpice®, among others. At P&G, we care about people, so we have great projects like our Children Safe Drinking Water and our Zero Waste Plants.
Why work at P&G?
At P&G, the development of our talents is a priority - we have a culture of growth and internal promotion that differentiates us. For this, we offer meaningful responsibilities from day one, with effective and constant training. Thus, we leverage the strengths of our employees and develop them to become great leaders, reaching the highest levels of P&G management. In addition, diversity is very important for P&G: we seek the most diverse talent so that we always know how to innovate, exceeding the expectations of our 5 billion consumers, around the world. Therefore, working at P&G is the best opportunity to do what you love, with constant challenges and to be recognized for its results. More than that, it's the ideal opportunity to help us touch and improve billions of lives around the world, every day.
- Salary compatible with the market;
- Meal voucher;
- Life insurance;
- P&G store with products with discounts;
- Health insurance;
- Dental plan;
- Flexible working time;
- Physical activity benefit (GymPass);
- Benefit of medicines and reimbursement of vaccines;
- Activities of our wellness program
·Degree in Pharmacy or equivalent life sciences with experience in industries or highly regulated environment.
·At least 6-7 years in Pharmaceutical regulatory affairs area, specially working with OTC products.
·Basic understanding of processes and departments within a pharmaceutical company.
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: