BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Salesforce Solution Architect
Information Technology (IT) at Procter & Gamble is where business, innovation and technology integrate to build a competitive advantage for P&G. Our mission is clear -- we deliver IT to help P&G win with the over 5 billion consumers we serve worldwide. Our IT professionals are diverse business leaders who apply IT mastery to deliver game-changing, technology-driven business models and capabilities for our 65 iconic, trusted brands.
From Day 1, you’ll be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use your initiative, and build billion-dollar brands that help make everyday activities easier and make the world a better place. You’ll be doing significant work that takes your career places you never invented. And you’ll do this in creative workspaces where new insights flourish and where your technical mastery is recognized and rewarded.
The Salesforce Platform and Solutions organization is redefining the way P&G designs, develops, and delivers Salesforce applications in a broad set of company use cases.
We are hiring a mid-level Salesforce Architect to join our distributed team! Depending on your skills and experience, you will have an opportunity to work closely with Product Managers and internal customers helping them realize their product vision.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
We are looking for hard-working and driven individuals who can:
Lead and review the design of Salesforce implementations to support different parts of the P&G business whilst supervising the ongoing governance of technical debt accumulation of existing solutions
Find opportunities to develop centralized capabilities which can add make valuable contributions to all Salesforce implementations in P&G and own their product lifecycle
The role will also involve policy development related to setting and maintaining Application Development Standards and working with multiple external partners and supplier resources
- Experience as a mid-level Solution Architect, Tech Lead or Senior Developer
- Able to demonstrate a proven understanding of the Salesforce product portfolio, Salesforce Platform, strong declarative and programmatic skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a larger global team
- Empathetic with the users, and conscientious of organisational needs
- Passionate about Salesforce
- 2+ Salesforce certifications is highly desirable
- Good understanding and previous experience in IT project management (eg. Waterfall, Agile, Scrum) and IT application management
- IT technical background with experience in software configuration and/or oversight of a development team
- Proficient English (written and spoken)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
- Continuous mentorship – you will work with hardworking people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Work and be part of a dynamic and encouraging environment - working over a diverse array of exciting problems.
- Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting.
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
- Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
- Get a competitive salary and benefits' package.
- Grant compatible with the market;
- Meal voucher;
- Life insurance;
- P&G store with products with discounts;
- Transportation benefit;
- Health insurance;
- Dental plan;
- Flexible working time;
- Physical activity benefit (GymPass);
- Benefit of medicines and reimbursement of vaccines;
- Activities of our wellness program
- And others…
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: