Begin a meaningful career right here
Associate Manager Consumer & Market Knowledge / Market Research (m/f)
You are passionate about uncovering human needs and desires? You want to drive improvements through data and deep analytics? Then this is the perfect job for you!
In Consumer and Market Knowledge (CMK), we are endlessly fascinated by people and believe that there’s always something new to discover and to improve upon. At CMK, you have the opportunity to directly impact business strategy, product design, media investments and much more. Using your limitless curiosity, immersive exploration, in-depth analysis and good research, you discover what consumers want, why they want it & how we can win them over and gain their loyalty.
Through your work you will dive into the leading-edge of consumer and market research and answer crucial questions like: Who are our shoppers, how do we best reach them with media (e.g. via television or digital media), and where do they buy our products (e.g. drug retailers, hypermarkets, or e-commerce)? Is our business impacted by evolving market trends? And do socio demographical developments change the answers to our questions?
In your role as an Associate Manager in CMK, you will:
- Be an internal, active, and influential business strategy consultant, who ensures that consumer and shopper insights are the foundations of our business strategy and execution.
- Work in a multi-functional business team (e.g. Sales, Marketing, and Finance) to continuously discover and explore new ways for business growth.
- Build on and combine soft skills with analytical skills, and use integrative thinking to convey research findings to drive actions with your key business partners.
- Improve your skills each day, by connecting with internal & external experts and by exchanging your findings with your CMK colleagues.
- Never be bored. One day you could be exploring human decision-making & how the brain works and another deep-diving into big data sets to spot patterns and create insights to shape P&G business strategies.
What can you expect from us?
- Meaningful and exciting projects from Day 1 in a truly international and multi-functional team
- Relevant training-on-the-job and a large portfolio of significant personal development opportunities and career perspectives
- Competitive salary and attractive social benefits (e.g. company pension plan, Christmas and vacation bonus, stock purchasing programs, flexible working times, company shop, fitness centre, health programs)
- Bachelors/Master or PhD graduates
- Strong analytical skills using multiple data sources, and the ability to simplify and effectively communicate complex insights
- Strong leaders who can envision new "ways to win", show initiative, set direction and engage others, and are eager to work in teams
- Passion for consumer insight development whether derived from data or by communicating with and learning from consumers
- Creative and innovative minds
- Ability to play a key role and influence across levels and functions
- Passion for finding creative solutions to challenging business issues and for working with a variety of data sources
- Fluency in English and German
- Data Analytics, Social studies or anthropological /psychology background a plus (optional)
- First work experience of up to 2 years, preferably in the area of Market Research, is a plus
Further information for your application:
- Please note that we need all the below listed documents to consider your application complete:
- CV in English as a separate document
- Cover letter for the specific role you are applying
- Copy of A-level (Baccalaureate) grades as well as a Copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript
- Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters
- Please have in mind that individual attachments cannot be larger than 5 MB and you may upload up to 25 attachments. Should some of your files be too large, try to zip them into one Attachment.
- If your application is incomplete, this may lead to some delays in the recruitment process.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: