BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Chemical Laboratory Assistant, Lab Assistant, CTA, BTA, PTA – Research & Development near Frankfurt M. (m/f/d)
For our Research & Development centers in Schwalbach and Kronberg we are looking for:
The Background needed is a completed vocational training/apprenticeship as a chemical laboratory assistant, physics laboratory assistant, chemical-technical assistant or comparable.
This position is no management position and does not require any university degree.
YOUR TASK AREAS may include:
- Implementation and optimization of analytical methods
- Processing and optimization of test sequences
- Construction, support, adaptation and validation of laboratory equipment and complex test apparatuses
- Implementation of chemical conversions or production of prototypes of new products
- Quality control of market products and research prototypes
- Presentation, evaluation, documentation and initial assessment of measurement results
- Implementation of the guidelines for occupational safety and quality assurance
- Documentation of protocols
- Completed training/apprenticeship as chemical laboratory assistant, physics laboratory assistant, chemical-technical assistant or comparable.
- Ability to implement technical regulations accurately, detailed understanding of technical data.
- Enthusiasm for solving technical problems.
- Interest in continuous learning via training-on-the-job as well as in internal education.
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English and German.
- Strong communication skills, self-motivation, organization and good team skills.
- Diverse, challenging work in a very innovative and international working environment.
- Individualized coaching by experienced colleagues.
- Permanent employment with opportunities for further personal training and development.
- Highly attractive remuneration in the chemical industry collective agreement and social benefits such as company pension plans, Christmas and vacation bonus superior to the collectively agreed rates.
- Outstanding other benefits such as fitness center, flexible working hours, etc.
Have we raised your interest?
We look forward to receiving your application - directly via our online platform.
Please attach your curriculum vitae in tabular form (without photo) and copies of your final school certificate (“Mittlere Reife/Abitur”), vocational training/apprenticeships’ and employments’ certificates from previous employers (if available) - max. 5 documents.
Your work with us offers the chance to touch people's lives and to make a real difference in everyday life with our products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: