Begin a meaningful career right here
CHEMIELABORANT/IN – Chemical Laboratory Assistant, Lab Assistant, CTA, BTA, PTA – Research & Development near Frankfurt M., DEUTSCHLAND (m/f/d)
Procter & Gamble is one of the leading consumer goods companies with more than 95,000 employees worldwide
For our Research & Development centers in Schwalbach and Kronberg we are looking for:
with completed vocational training/apprenticeship as a chemical laboratory assistant, physics laboratory assistant, chemical-technical assistant or comparable.
This position does not require any university degree.
- Implementation and optimization of analytical methods
- Processing and optimization of test sequences
- Construction, support, adaptation and validation of laboratory equipment and complex test apparatuses
- Implementation of chemical conversions or production of prototypes of new products
- Quality control of market products and research prototypes
- Presentation, evaluation, documentation and initial assessment of measurement results
- Implementation of the guidelines for occupational safety and quality assurance
- Documentation of protocols
- Completed training/apprenticeship as chemical laboratory assistant, physics laboratory assistant, chemical-technical assistant or comparable
- Ability to implement technical regulations accurately, detailed understanding of technical data
- Enthusiasm for solving technical problems
- Interest in continuous learning via training-on-the-job as well as in internal education
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English and German
- Strong communication skills, self-motivation, organization and good team skills
- Diverse, challenging work in a very innovative and international working environment
- Individualized coaching by experienced colleagues
- Permanent employment with opportunities for further personal trainings and development
- Highly attractive remuneration in the chemical industry collective agreement and social benefits such as company pension plans, Christmas and vacation bonus superior to the collectively agreed rates
- Outstanding other benefits such as fitness center, flexible working hours, etc.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: