Consumer & Market Knowledge - Associate Manager positions in Germany - (m/f)
Who is the target consumer for this product?
- What are they willing to pay for it?
Why do shoppers choose this retailer?
How do they navigate the store? What drives their attention?
- How do you best reach this consumer in store and out of store?
- What would this new product mean to the business in terms of volume and profit?
- How will the competition respond?
- Strong leaders who can envision new "ways to win", set direction and engage others, and eagerness to work in teams
- Passion for consumer insight development
- Strong thinking and direction setting skills, creativity, innovation, initiative, follow-through, communication and priority-setting.
- Candidates who enjoy working with and influencing diverse business partners within P&G and finding creative solutions to business issues.
- Candidates who enjoy learning from and talking with consumers.
- Candidates who enjoy finding creative solutions to business issues.
- Candidates who enjoy working with a variety of data sources.
- Work experience after graduation from college up to 2 years welcome - preferably Market Research (but not required)
- A statistical qualification is not required, but comfort with data analysis is essential
- Fluency in English and German.
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Please note that we need all the below listed documents to consider your application complete:
- Please have in mind that individual attachments cannot be larger than 5 MB and you may upload up to 25 attachments. Should some of your files be too large, try to zip them into one Attachment.
- If your application is incomplete, please expect major delays in the recruitment process.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: