Begin a meaningful career right here
Consumer & Market Knowledge - Internships in Germany (M/F/D)
Do you want to influence business strategy by representing the voice of the consumer? If so, then a role as an intern in the Analytics & Insights (A&I) organization is the right choice for you!
In A&I, you can directly support the creation of a competitive advantage for Procter & Gamble through superior consumer and market understanding. Here, you can directly influence strategy, innovation, advertising, pricing, media/trade investments, market execution... and much more! Together, we bring consumers to the center of Procter & Gamble's business decision-making. Our consumer understanding is known as the P&G powerhouse, unparalleled in the industry!
In your A&I internship, you will lead and drive business recommendations based on consumer insights and research findings. Some of the questions you will answer are:
- Whatshould our brands stand for?
- Who are our target consumers?
- Whatis the right assortment, promotional strategy and media/trade investment?
- Howdo we best reach consumers & win with retailers?
To do so, you will interact with management and work with autonomy on projects, with continuous coaching of a CMK manager. In doing so, you will become an integral part of a multi-functional business team, working with Marketing, R&D, Design, Sales, and Finance partners.
As we know this is challenging, we make sure that you receive a customized learning plan to ensure you get the right level of coaching, mentorship and formal training as you deliver your work.
If you are a student with dedication to lead, a hunger to learn, a thirst to overcome barriers, a passion to win, and an interest in pursuing a career with us – this internship is for you.
This internship can also be offered as a gap-year internship.
- Active students in the last 2 years of studies with extracurricular activities.
- Good English and German language skills.
- Analytical skills and team orientation, willingness and ability to deliver breakthrough results.
- Strong leaders who can envision new "ways to win", set direction and enroll others.
- A statistical qualification is not required, but comfort with data analysis is essential.
- Candidates who enjoyworking with a variety of data sources.
- A minimum availability of 3 months.
- Creativity, innovation, initiative, follow-through, communication and priority-setting.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
- CV as a separate document
- Cover letter for the specific role you are applying
- Copy of A-level (Baccalaureate) grades as well as a Copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript
- Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters.
- Individual attachments cannot be larger than 400 KB
- You may upload up to 10 attachments
- Should some of your files be too large, try to zip them into one Attachment.
If your application is incomplete, this may lead to some delays in the recruitment process.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact.
Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: