Would you like to apply your education and skills in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Are you passionate about data analysis to drive strategy in a substantial way?
If so, we have the perfect role for you.
This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance through a fast-moving consumer goods company and benefit from:
- Business topics at the heart of today’s news – Evolving channels (Discounters, E-commerce), competition, and customers' reality makes working in a consumer good's business dynamic every single day!
- Recognized Financial leadership - Our finance people are part of every multi-functional team and are the key actors in business development and decision-making.
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – You will have total ownership from the beginning, and will work on very concrete projects. Whether it's external negotiations with customers, crafting new marketing / sales plans together with your colleagues or improving productivity of logistics, you will feel your impact.
- Continuous mentorship – We work with passionate people and like to give both formal training as well as day-to-day coaching. Your interactions with your direct Manager will be important here.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – Our employees are at the core of everything we do. We value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
TYPICAL FINANCE STARTING POSITIONS:
- Financial Analyst for a brand or product category in a local or a regional organization
- Financial Analyst in Customer Business Development
- Plant Financial Manager - optimizing costs in our manufacturing facilities
- Financial Accountant
- Internal Audit Analyst
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- Meaningful and exciting project from Day 1 in a truly international and multi-functional team.
- Relevant training-on-the-job and a large portfolio of significant personal development opportunities and career perspectives.
- Competitive salary and attractive social benefits (e.g. company pension plan, Christmas and vacation bonus, stock purchasing programs, flexible working times, company shop, fitness centre, health programs).
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- University graduates with strong academic records
- strong numerical and analytical skills,
- ability to show effective leadership, to solve problems and to set priorities,
- excellent collaboration skills and the ability to work within diverse organizations and teams,
- a good command of the English and German language.
FURTHER INFORMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW FOR YOUR APPLICATION:
1. Just apply via clicking the button below
2. Attach your CV in English (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia). Please note that we need all the below listed documents to consider your application complete:
- CV as a separate document
- Cover letter for the specific role you are applying.
Please indicate in your cover letter your preferred work location (Austria or Germany)
- Copy of A-level (Baccalaureate) grades as well as a Copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript
- Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters
Please have in mind that individual attachments cannot be larger than 1MB and you may upload up to 10 attachments. Should some of your files be too large, try to zip them into one Attachment.
If your application is incomplete, please this may lead to some delays in the recruitment process.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Location: Schwalbach am Taunus, Germany, Vienna, Austria
Job Id: FIN00004190