Begin a meaningful career right here
Finance - Internships/Placements (m/f/d)
You are a student and you are looking for a meaningful internship? Come and live a P&G business experience!
Did you know that an internship at P&G offers you the chance to test your finance skills and management abilities in real-life situations? This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance in a fast-moving consumer goods company and benefit from:
- Business topics at the heart of today’s news – Evolving channels (Discounters, E-commerce), competition, and customers' reality makes working in FMCG very dynamic every single day!
- Recognized Financial leadership - Finance people are part of every multi-functional team and we are key actors in business development and the decision-making process.
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will work on very concrete projects. Whether it is external negotiations with customers, crafting new marketing / sales plans or for instance improving productivity of logistics, you will feel your impact.
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day coaching from your manager.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
As the winner of the CLEVIS Star Award for the Best Company for internships in Germany, we offer exciting and challenging internships to outstanding students.
- Analyzing major competitors, to refine business strategies for our products
- Working on a new product launches / initiatives, co-assessing the financial impacts with the brand management and sales team and guiding your multi-functional partners through financially optimized plans
- Explore business opportunities within new channels (E-commerce, Discounters)
- Improving cost competitiveness for our manufacturing activities
- strong academic results,
- strong numerical and analytical skills,
- ability to show effective leadership, to solve problems and to set priorities,
- excellent collaboration skills and the ability to work within diverse organizations and teams,
- A good command of the English and German language.
- Just apply via clicking the button below. Please note that we need all the below listed documents to consider your application complete:
- CV as a separate document- Cover letter for the specific role you are applying- Copy of A-level (Baccalaureate) grades as well as a Copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript- Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters. Please have in mind that individual attachments cannot be larger than 5 MB and you may upload up to 25 attachments. Should some of your files be too large, try to zip them into one Attachment. If your application is incomplete, this may lead to some delays in the recruitment process.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: