Ensure the financial security of our brands
Financial Analyst (m/f/d)
How would you like to apply your education in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Are you passionate about crunching the numbers to drive strategy in a substantial way? If so, we have the perfect role for you. This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance through a fast-moving consumer goods company.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What does it take to be a successful Finance professional at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Financial Analyst for a brand or product category in a local or a regional organization
- Financial Analyst in Customer Business Development
- Plant Financial Manager - optimizing costs in our manufacturing facilities
- Financial Accountant
- Internal Audit Analyst
- Bachelor/Master graduate with strong academic records
- Strong numerical and analytical skills,
- Work ethic characterized by excellent collaboration skills within diverse organizations and teams, effective leadership, problem-solving, and prioritization
- Good command of the English and German language
- Meaningful and exciting work from Day 1 in a truly international and multi-functional team.
- Relevant coaching, mentorship, training-on-the-job and a large portfolio of significant personal development opportunities and career perspectives.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Competitive salary and attractive social benefits (e.g. company pension plan, Christmas and vacation bonus, stock purchasing programs, flexible working times, company shop, fitness center, health programs).
- CV as a separate document
- Cover letter for the specific role you are applying
- Copy of A-level (Baccalaureate) grades as well as a Copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript
- Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters.
Location: Schwalbach am Taunus, Hesse, Germany, Vienna, Vienna, Austria
Job Id: FIN00004838
Job categories: Finance & Accounting
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: