Begin a meaningful career right here
HR Strategic Business Partner Associate Manager HR (mfd)
Do you have a passion to drive growth with our business leaders? Are you ready to enable our organization to bring out their best every single day?
Then this opportunity is for you! This is a great opportunity to join Procter and Gamble for a career in Human Resources.
As an HR professional you play a strategic role in the success of our global brands and - most importantly - of our people. Our HR Professionals are business integrated partners that are the champions of our 95,000+ employees and enable people and organizations in the 70+ countries where we operate to perform at their peak.
HR is at the heart of supporting some of the world’s greatest professional talents. P&G Human Resources (HR) had been awarded as No.1 of "Fortune's Most Admired For HR Globally" by The Hay Group and Human Resource Executive professional magazine.
As HR Strategic Business Partner you will work with business leaders to create business and organization strategies, deploy them top the organization and create the environment and systems that enable their delivery. You will play a key role in developing our people, building leadership capability and advancing an agile, high-performing organization to deliver increased business results and competitive advantage for the company.
What can you expect? - Meaningful and exciting work from Day One in a truly international environment and as an integral part of a multi-functional team. - Relevant training-on-the-job and a large portfolio of significant personal development opportunities and career perspectives. - Competitive salary and attractive social benefits (e.g. company pension plan, Christmas and vacation bonus, stock purchasing programs, flexible working times, company shop, fitness centre, health programs)
- You are a top talent with a master or bachelor degree.
- You have gained deep insights into at least one specific HR or HR-related area (e.g. design thinking, change management, recruiting, employee/labor relations, compensation & benefits), via an internship or former employment.
- You are passionate about HR and Organization challenges, and enjoy solving and analyzing them to build creative solutions.
- You love being in a multicultural, collaborative and diverse environment. - You have outstanding interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.
- You have the ability to learn on the job in a fast-paced environment.
- You are working autonomously and demonstrating an outstanding capacity to lead and prioritize while being agile and flexible in your daily work.
- You are fluent in both English and German.
2. Cover letter for the specific role you are applying 3. Copy of A-level (Baccalaureate) grades as well as a Copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript
4. Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters.
- Individual attachments cannot be larger than 1 MB - You may upload up to 10 attachments
- Should some of your files be too large, try to zip them into one Attachment. If your application is incomplete, this may lead to some delays in the recruitment process.
ABOUT P&G Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette, and Oral B just to name a few. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come. Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: