Begin a meaningful career right here
Human Resources – Security Manager (m/f/d)
Are you looking to play a key role in P&G's top priority? Then this position may be of interest for you!
At P&G, safety is our top priority. This includes the safety of our products, people, and other assets. As the DACH Security Manager, your key responsibility will be reducing corresponding security risks. In this role, you will identify significant risks, lead the design, execution, and management of security programs according to Global Security standards and direction.
Furthermore, you will provide services in response to crimes against persons, sabotage, threats, emergencies, illegal acts, and property or environmental crimes.
The main tools in your job will be the research and deployment of state of the art technology solutions and innovative security management techniques as well as the maintenance of close relationships with law enforcement agencies, security agencies, and private sector counterparts.
- Outstanding communication skills in both German and English (verbal & written).
- Proven leadership ability in leading internal and external multi-functional project teams to bring definition to open ended business situations.
- Able to work effectively in a political environment leading to appropriate solutions.
- Experience in the Security Business, especially in providing direction and guidance on the latest Global Security programs and processes, and ensuring their continuous execution across business units.
- Able to provide direction for Asset Protection Rating assessments for the geographical region ensuring all Company facilities maintain the appropriate level of security.
- Strong experience in crisis management and business continuity planning as it relates to security, including respective security training design (preferably in Europe or closely related international based experience).
- Ability to manage capital budget/ expense for the D-A-CH Security work.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Important and exciting work from Day 1 in a truly international and multi-functional team.
- Relevant training-on-the-job and a large portfolio of significant personal development opportunities and career perspectives.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment.
- Employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Competitive salary and attractive social benefits (e.g. company pension plan, Christmas and vacation bonus, stock purchasing programs, flexible working times, company shop, fitness center, health programs).
- CV as a separate document
- Cover letter for the specific role you are applying
- Copy of A-level (Baccalaureate) grades as well as a Copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript
- Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters.
If your application is incomplete, this may lead to some delays in the recruitment process.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose leading brands are built around the model of innovation. We want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact.
Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: