Begin a meaningful career right here
Information Technology - SAP Basis Administration Senior Manager (m/f/d)
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit http://www.pg.com for the latest news and information about P&G and its brands.
Who we are:
Information Technology (IT) at Procter & Gamble is where business, innovation and technology integrate to create a competitive advantage for P&G. Our mission is clear -- we deliver IT to help P&G win with consumers. P&G IT professionals are diverse business leaders who apply IT mastery to deliver game-changing, technology-driven business models and capabilities. Whether your role is to create an IT innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or manage a strategic supplier in our cutting-edge shared services organization, your technical mastery will be recognized and rewarded. Your passion for the industry will be further cultivated by our culture of continued learning and growth as an IT professional. A career in IT builds change leadership and influence skills, breadth of experience across multiple businesses, and depth of expertise.
What we offer:
The roles we are looking to fill are in our IT SAP CTE (Center of Technical Expertise) for SAP Basis Administration area which includes strategy, development, implementation, maintenance and governance of the Company’s business applications. The position we are offering you will be leading and executing the following key activities:
• Execute SAP landscape Consolidation strategy as SAP Basis technical architect for S/4 HANA Supply Chain Transformation.
• Lead and influence SAP S/4 HANA simplification items during the supply chain transformation program, delivering solution approach wherever conflict occurs.
• Install, configure, maintain and support multiple SAP landscapes and 3rd party tools.
• Serve as domain expert and focal point for architectural planning, assessment and frameworks including, capacity Tuning and Performance management,
• Define reusable components, frameworks, common schemas, standards, and tools to be used across platforms.
• Help program and project management in identifying key technical risks, prepare and lead technical mitigation plans.
• Proficient in full-stack SAP Basis with extensive hands-on experience in SAP Platform and Architecture..
• In-depth understanding of core IT infrastructure concepts: data centers, security, networking, storage, compute, and software applications.
• Knowledge of emerging HANA ecosystem and associated architecture.
You should have experience with:
• Technology stack for SAP Enterprise Core Component (ECC), Business Intelligence (BI), Enterprise Portal (EP), SAP HANA, SLD, Process Orchestration (PO), Supplier Portal, Web Dispatcher, Solution Manager.
• SAP BASIS tasks such as Designing & Implementing Landscape and Infrastructure, Client Strategy, Capacity Planning (Sizing), High-Availability & Disaster Recovery setup, Backup & Recovery Strategy, Storage systems, SAP Upgrades, OS/DB Migration, Solutions, and Basis Administration
• Experience with SAP Global ECC, J2ee, S/4 , BW, implementations, executing EHP upgrades,
• SAP environment changes to include but not limited to the following:
• SAP Landscape Management
• Transport Version including dual maintenance control
• IaaS Tuning
• Hypervisor Administrator
• Technical Troubleshooting
• Upgrade and Patching
• Code Optimization
• Performance analysis
• Provide technical support and leadership on SAP Basis systems including establishing standards and requirements, evaluating and directing enhancements, and implementing solutions for performance monitoring, and systems configuration, design and implementation. Designs and develops SAP architecture requirements and specifications.
What We Offer:
- Responsibility as of Day 1! – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning.
- We will provide you continuous mentorship – you will work with hardworking people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- We promote agility and work/life balance for employees.
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
- We will give you a competitive salary and benefits' package.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: