Use powerful analysis tools to inform the future of our products
IT Analyst (m/f/d)
Schwalbach am Taunus, Germany
Do you love diving into data sets? Would you enjoy telling stories and helping others see the benefit of data-based decision-making? We are passionate about understanding data and want more people who know how to use that data in the best way to guide our decisions. Are you up for the challenge?
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes an IT employee successful at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Information Technology (IT) – Analytics & Insights, Analyst
Would you like to harness the power of data and information technology through breakthrough analytics, business consulting, implementing new capabilities and processes with our business teams? Are you an intellectually curious individual who is passionate about uncovering human needs and dreams? Are you able to discover the story in all the noise and identify what really matters?
Then IT-Analyst is the career for you! As Business Analysts, we combine analytics and insights to directly influence business strategy, product design, pricing, media investments, retail, go to market strategy … and much more! The work we do is innovative, challenging and business focused and you will be able to apply analytics across P&G’s core disciplines (Marketing, Sales, Finance, Product Supply, etc.).
Who we are:
Business Leaders: we need to be effective communicators, self-motivated, and able to drive insights into actions that improve P&G’s business results. Our job is to communicate outcome of analyses done using complex data sets or algorithms into simple conclusions that will empower the business team to act.
Passionate about Analytics: Analytic skills are the foundation of this role. The ability to mine terabytes of data, derive actionable insights, and then translate those insights into business improving action is important in our work.
Technically Capable: we “get our hands dirty”, using data visualization (Power BI, Spotfire), and analytic tools (R, SAS, JMP, KNIME, etc.) to model the business building insights in our mountains of data.
So, here’s your opportunity! We’re looking for passionate and driven individuals to join our thriving analytics and insights team. To qualify for the position, you possess the following qualities:
- Bachelors / Masters in quantitative degree (Engineering, Statistics, Operation Research, Systems Engineering, Decisions Sciences, Applied Math, Economics etc.)
- Enthusiasm and curiosity about the intersection of business, technology and data
- Strong leadership and active in extra-curricular activities
- Good interpersonal skills, self-motivated, dynamic and can-do attitude
- Very good command of English and German (written and oral)
- Previous work/internship/project experience (up to 5 years) in CPG (FMCG), banking, analytics and/or consulting is an asset
…and you should have basic knowledge of
- Business Intelligence Tools such as KNIME, Tableau, Spotfire
- Big Data Ecosystem: Hadoop, Spark, MapReduce, SQL, Hive
- Scientific Computing: R, Python, C++, Java, Scala
- Competitive compensation
- Project leadership as of day 1
- Dynamic, Diverse, Multi-cultural and Flexible working environment
- Continuous trainings and mentoring
Please note that we need all the below listed documents to consider your application complete:
- CV as a separate document
- Cover letter for the specific role you are applying
- Copy of A-level (Baccalaureate) grades as well as a Copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript
- Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters
Please have in mind that individual attachments cannot be larger than 5 MB and you may upload up to 25 attachments. Should some of your files be too large, try to zip them into one Attachment.
If your application is incomplete, please expect major delays in the recruitment process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Schwalbach am Taunus, Germany
Job Id: IT 00001422
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Data Virtualization Platform Manager / D&A Hosting Junior Platform Engineer Warsaw, Poland
- Information Technology Function - IT Data Associate Manager Guangzhou(Canton), Chinese Mainland
- Data Scientist for Supply Chain Analytics (m/f) Brussels, Belgium
- Associate Data Scientist - Information Technology (IT) Geneva, Switzerland