BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Junior Manager Regulatory Affairs (m/w/d)
For our Research & Development center in Schwalbach we are looking for a Junior Regulatory Affairs Manager (m/w/d)
The role entails the following key tasks:
- You manage regulatory activities in the FMCG/personal care/cosmetic sector with a particular focus on business/regulatory support for Europe and IMEA.
- You will develop regulatory strategies and support and enable product development projects
- You will collaborate with global multi-functional teams to resolve technical challenges and build new capabilities
- You will develop technical expertise in specific product categories within P&G and the applicable regulatory landscape e.g. REACH, Cosmetics Regulation, Textiles, etc.
- You will work across multiple regions and functions (e.g. Product Development, Scientific Communications, Marketing, Legal, Product Supply, Quality Assurance, Consumer Safety and Sustainability, Analytical)
- You coordinate and manage internal regulatory approval clearances in partnership with other colleagues and functions to ensure regulatory compliance.
An MSc in life science, pharmacy, chemistry or food chemistry is a prerequisite. Also, medically licensed pharmacists are encouraged to apply.
Creative mentality, innovative thinking and problem-solving skills
Excellent communication skills, flexibility and perseverance
Professional user skills of standard software business applications
Fluency in English is required. A bi-cultural background is a plus which aids to translate cultural expectations across functions and geographies
Ability to quickly adapt to changing business priorities, ability to communicate swiftly to team members when a change in direction is needed
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to connect with people from different cultures and levels, both internally and externally.
Ability to develop and communicate technical positions to multi-functional teams with business and technical audiences in a clear and concise manner
Excellent attention to detail and highly organized working style
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: