Begin a meaningful career right here
Purchases Manager Brand Building (m/f/d)
Do you seek an influential position to drive value and deliver business needs in terms of cost, cash, and service/supply agility? This is your opportunity to do so while partnering with internal business leaders and external suppliers!
As our Purchasing manager in brand building, you will understand our markets & industries as well as own the development, alignment, and implementation of global & local sourcing strategies for locally sourced materials and services (marketing and non-marketing). Moreover, your role will include..
Trial & sampling distribution / supply chain owner of coupons & sachets (from production to household), including relationship management with external companies and internal colleagues
- Trial & sampling distribution / supply chain owner of coupons & sachets (from production to household), including relationship management with external companies and internal colleagues
- Definition of strategic sourcing solutions for the DACH Market based on market & supplier analysis (e.g. regarding supplier usage)
- Supporting business teams (e.g. Marketing, Sales) in identifying the best supplier for their initiatives. Should they currently not have a viable option, it is your job to identify potential suppliers and negotiate the contracts
- When needed, find a suitable alternative supplier, negotiate the respective contract, introduce the new supplier to our system under consideration of your stewardship & compliance role, and thereby enable business success
- Compliance: Introduce vendors to internal systems (incl. supporting documents) also considering needed risk assessments (e.g. GDPR)
- Ability to analyze a product market and supplier industry
- Capability to negotiate contracts while balancing customer and business needs as well as stewardship and compliance requirements
- Proven leadership, collaboration, communication and relationship management skills with internal and external business partners on a senior level
- Project management and dedication are required to work in parallel on multiple tasks, and ensure their timely completion versus target.
- Background: purchases/business, or interest and affinity for sourcing principles and policies, or technical background and demonstrated experience in purchases/sourcing
- Proficiency in German and English
- Long-term sourcing strategy development & execution
- Willingness/ability for international travel needed (10%).
What you can expect from us:
- Important and exciting work from Day 1 in a truly international and multi-functional team
- Relevant training-on-the-job and a large portfolio of significant personal development opportunities and career perspectives
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
- Competitive salary and attractive social benefits (e.g. company pension plan, Christmas and vacation bonus, stock purchasing programs, flexible working times, company shop, fitness centre, health programs)
- CV as a separate document
- Cover letter for the specific role you are applying
- Copy of A-level (Baccalaureate) grades as well as a Copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript
- Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us.
You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact.
Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: