Begin a meaningful career right here
Regulatory Affairs Manager in Pharmaceuticals (m/f)
Regulatory Affairs Manager
Location: Schwalbach am Taunus
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we have built this company into world’s largest consumer goods firm and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We have a deep understanding of our market and strive to deliver innovation to our consumers. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
We believe insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We are looking for a passionate, self-motivated person you tackle our new Regulatory Affairs Manager position. In this role, you will play a key part in P&G's regulatory affairs department. You will take sole responsibility for the compliance of medical and non-medical products to ensure they meet German and European regulations. You will also work with a variety of dynamic departments, including marketing, sales and medical, to advise them on these regulations.
By joining us, you will have the opportunity to be a resident expert and to influence a range of products in our business.
Are you ready for the challenge?
Do something that matters.
With us you will:
- Run all regulatory activities needed to obtain Medicines Marketing Authorizations (MAs)
- Manage other authorizations for non-medicinal products
- Manage Medicines product life cycles, including variations, renewals and other local requirements, as well as when applicable to non-medicines, ensuring full compliance to national/ European regulations, company standards and SOPs
- Provide budget estimates for each Fiscal year and keep control of the expenses.
- Work closely with Ministry of Health and other Regulatory Authorities for above activities
Apply if you have:
- Experience working with regulated products, including medical and non-medical products. Experience working with OTCs is highly desired
- Experience working directly with German and European Regulatory bodies (including BfArM)
- At least a BSc in Pharmacy of Life Sciences or similar
- Fluency in German and English
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we value diversity.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: