Begin a meaningful career right here
Supply Network Operations: Customer Service, Planning, Logistics & Distribution - Internships/Placements (m/f/d)
Do you want to work on the best supply chain in the world? Do you love playing on a winning team and getting into it as of day 1 on a global supply chain environment? Then, we have the perfect opportunity for you.
Did you know that at P&G we consider the Supply Network Operations as the engine that accelerates value creation?
Are you ready to change the face of P&G's Supply Chain?
Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in our customer’s stores in the right quantities, at the right time and with perfect quality really does present a new challenge every single day.
At our European Head-Quarters, you will make strategic decisions on how to run our supply chain. These decisions are focused on how to better serve our customers and, at the same time, save costs and cash.
- Leading a supply chain planning project
- Working with our customers on the design & execution of supply chain projects
- Managing P&G warehousing & transportation operations projects
- Leading cost saving projects
As the winner of the CLEVIS Star Award for the Best Company for internships in Germany, we offer exciting, challenging internships to outstanding students.
We design internships to give students an intensive immersion in the exciting corporate environment we work in.
To do this, you will be entrusted with a live business project to lead, own and execute.
As we know this is challenging, we make sure that each intern receives a customized learning plan to ensure they get the right levels of coaching, mentorship and formal training as they deliver their work.
Most exciting of all is that a successful completion of the internship may lead to a permanent position in our Organization
If you are a student with strong dedication to lead, hunger to learn, ability to overcome barriers, passion to win and an interest in pursuing a career at P&G, this internship is for you.
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
This internship can also be offered as a gap-year internship.
- University undergrads/graduates who are currently pursuing a Degree
- Strong English verbal and writing skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills, team oriented
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Analytics skills – with system “excel” capabilities
Please note that we need all the below listed documents to consider your application complete:
- CV as a separate document
- Cover letter for the specific role you are applying
- Copy of A-level (Baccalaureate) grades as well as a Copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript
- Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters
Please have in mind that individual attachments cannot be larger than 5 MB and you may upload up to 25 attachments. Should some of your files be too large, try to zip them into one Attachment.
If your application is incomplete, this may lead to some delays in the recruitment process.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: