Supply Network Operations: Customs Management - Internships/Placements in Germany (m/f)
- Ability to learn a special field - both theoretical framework (e.g. Customs Law) and practical experience- via self-study and intensive networking with other I-Trade SPOCs and external partners (e.g. Plant-/DC SPOCs, Broker etc.)
- Leadership/self-starting capabilities, collaboration skills, creativity and strategic analysis
- At least 1 year of studies (Bachelor/Master/Diploma)
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non academic activities
- Short work experience, internships and studies abroad are considered as a plus
- Good knowledge of the language of country of interest
- Good command of the English language
- Computer skills: SAP, MS Office.
- Import/Export/Logistics Experience
- Ability to communicate across countries / remote locations in and externally
- Project management skills / experience of having worked in a project environment
- Technical experience (and readiness to learn)
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Please note that we need all the below listed documents to consider your application complete:
- Please note that your internship salary will be in the range of 1.400 - 1.550 Euro per month depending on your experiences.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: