Begin a meaningful career right here
Working Student IT (m/f/d)
Working Student is a great opportunity to gain practical knowledge, and P&G offers this!
In a working student engagement with P&G, you are expected to work 20 hours/week, hence working part time along with focusing on your university subjects as well.
Get an opportunity to support and deliver tasks on ongoing IT Projects in the area of Application Management, Platform Management, Network Management, Data Analysis, etc.
During your work student experience, get hands on experience on the projects and get a chance to be a part of collaborative global teams to deliver a bigger vision, while gaining knowledge and guidance by the experts themselves.
- Working towards a Bachelors/Master degree.
- Enrolled at a German university.
- Team oriented, with a “can-do “ attitude and ability to deliver breakthrough results.
- Creative, innovative, strong in your initiative, follow-through, communication, and priority-setting.
- Able to play a key role and influence across levels and functions.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: