BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
AMA Market Operations, Data Scientist – IT, Senior Manager
Passionate about working for the world’s largest consumer goods company?
Seeking an organization whose values & purpose underpin & guide your daily actions?
Want a rewarding career where the focus is on continuous learning & growth?
At Procter & Gamble (P&G), our outstanding and trusted brands such as Downy, Febreze, Oral-B, Gillette, Braun, Pantene, Head & Shoulder, and SK-II touch & improve the lives of almost 5 billion consumers across the world every single day. We’ve been a successful global company for 180 years and it’s our people that are the heart of our success. If you have an ambitious spirit, a real passion for winning, an interest in traveling and are seeking continuous learning and development opportunities apply with P&G today.
About the Role
P&G data scientists are involved in and make decisions on everything from data collection to end-user services. P&G's data scientists organization provides objective, continuous insight through data, analytics, and models to drive effective corporate decision-making.
P&G Data Scientists will answer key business questions such as "How do I allocate my budget most efficiently?", "What will Brand A's next Q1 revenue?", "How can we identify fake products?", "What are the most important brand complements from reviews?", "What are the hero products in future?" You will be covering these interesting topics from day 1 of your joining P&G.
In this role, you will work with a dynamic group of passionate individuals who expect the best and learn from each other. This network includes a multidisciplinary team (Sales, Marketing, IT, Finance) based in Korea and a worldwide network of data scientists. We will do our best to expand our capabilities with best-in-class coaching and mentoring.
Your responsibilities include:
· Lead & create Korea Digital, ecommerce technology and data strategy. Use of technology and data science approach to create business outcomes at agile speed.
· Understand and influence Korea business and commercial strategy to be a business leader with IT mastery.
· Engage effectively with external partners, customers and suppliers including technical discussions on data, APIs, algorithms, machine learning and outcomes.
· Agile execution for all key strategies to deliver business results.
· Coach and grow Korea Digital IT team.
· Work effectively with company’s global lead markets and with Asia Pacific Region business and IT leaders to create, align and execute plans.
- Experience in applied IT technical mastery at senior leadership position and passion to understand the business.
- Extensive experience in the digital (e-commerce/ digital marketing, data science platforms and algorithms).
- Self-practitioner of Python, Hadoop, Data base schema, Cloud architecture and algorithms.
- Strong IT background – minimum 8 years of relevant experience
- Courageous leadership and collaboration skills across geographies and functions
- Agile execution and able to do the technical/ data science work personall
- Influential communication skills with proficiency in English. Korean language proficiency is preferred but not mandatory.
- Possesses sound business acumen, Creative problem solving and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to build strong networks within the business, agency partners, and own IT organization.
- Strong passion, technical mastery and passion in Digital Business and Data Science for Korea market
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: