Begin a meaningful career right here
Associate Manager, Sales
We are looking for someone with the ability to help us build collaborative and mutually-beneficial relationships with others.
SALES MANAGERS AT P&G
We want someone who can set priorities and follow through on dedications, who work effectively with diverse groups of people, and who demonstrate creativity, innovation, and initiative, and are excellent communicators.
- Developing, selling, implementing, and evaluating business plans to meet or exceed financial goals
- Collaborating with multi-functional teams (Marketing, Finance, Logistics, Operations, among others) to develop strategies and plans
- Managing and improving distribution, pricing, shelving, and merchandising
- Translate Business Plans into actionable selling stories for the customer
- Develop productive working relationships with key customer contacts and sell mutually helpful business plans
- Turn raw data into actionable conclusions
- Use analytical tools and integrate various data systems to develop new insights
- Provide input into retailer category strategy
YOU WILL NEED TO:
- Be the point of brand and category expertise with our customers - serving as a trusted business advisor.
- Help by innovating new solutions to complex business challenges.
- Own and manage significant customer accounts.
- Participate on diverse, multi-functional teams and eventually lead and manager others.
You should have:
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, any major.
- 2 -3 years of sales experience
- Completed or exempted from military service
- Able to travel abroad
- Strong leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability of critical thinking and problem solving
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Be proficient on the following computer applications: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: