Begin a meaningful career right here
Brand Management/Marketing - Winter Intern
Are you looking for meaningful work? Come to P&G where Brand Management was born!
Did you know P&G invented the concept of branding and data-driven brand management? Over the years, we have remained consistently among the top in marketing by finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers.
As an Assistant Brand Manager, you will be responsible for making sure we win with consumers' preferences in each of the following areas:
1. When they learn about our product
2. When they choose to buy the product
3. When they use the product at home
We are looking for the world's best marketing pros who follow one simple concept: "Consumer is boss".
Working in brand management at Procter & Gamble means being more than just a marketer, it means being a total business owner. We need someone who is dedicated and who can guide the vision and strategy behind a brand by developing marketing plans and driving innovation. Our Assistant Brand Managers need to work regularly across functions to identify consumer, shopper, and customer insights and execute marketing tactics that will continue to grow your brand profitably.
Together, we'll continue to create leading brand experiences and make a difference for nearly 5 billion consumers every single day. Pretty cool, right?
What we offer you:
- Responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- Recognized state of the art marketing skills – We will constantly help you improve your marketing knowledge and management abilities.
- Continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- A strong pedigree - The majority of our General Managers and CEOs come through Brand Management.
As an Assistant Brand Manager, you will have opportunity to work on brands, driving the business results. You will engage with multi-disciplinary teams (including Sales, Finance, Product Supply, Advertising, and Media Agencies) to develop top strategies for your brand's success.
You will lead a mix of Marketing and Brand Management projects enabling you to show the breadth and depth of your leadership. You will need to derive insights from the data, which will enable brand leaders as they set the direction for brand growth. As your skills increase, you can expect to advance in roles with increased responsibilities. Overall, we want people who aren't afraid to take smart risks and innovate.
- 기졸업자, 2019년 8월 이전 졸업 예정자
- 학사 학위 이상 소지(예정)자
- 대한민국 국적자
- 해외 여행에 결격 사유가 없는 자
- 전공 무관
- 홈페이지(pgcareers.com) “Hiring Process”에 있는 Application Guidelines 확인한 후, ”Search Opportunities”에 접속하여 “Country/Region”에 “Korea, Republic of” 검색하고 원하는 모집군을 선택(중복 지원 시 탈락 – 한 전형, 한 직무만 지원 가능)한 후 입사 원서 (영문 Resume & Cover Letter 필수) 작성이 가능합니다.
- 지원기간 마감 이후 이력서 수정은 불가능하며, 별도의 우편 접수는 받지 않습니다.
서류전형 지원 마감
2018년 10월 12일 11:59 AM
*마감일에는 접속량 급증으로 시스템이 불안정할 수 있으므로 서류전형을 빨리 완료하시는 것을 권장합니다.
1. 서류전형 (Resume & Cover Letter 접수 및 온라인 테스트 완료): 10월 12일 11:59 AM
* 온라인 테스트까지 완료하셔야 서류전형 접수가 완료 됩니다.
* 서류전형 합격 및 필기시험 안내는 이메일로 통보 드릴 예정입니다.
* Online Assessment 응시 링크는 이력서 제출 후 자동으로 기재해주신 이메일로 전달 될 예정이며, 이는 최대 1시간 정도 소요 될 예정입니다.
2. 필기시험: 11월 6일 (변동가능)
3. 면접전형 (면접은 서류전형 시 제출한 Resume & Cover Letter을 바탕으로 함): 11월
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: