Consumer & Market Knowledge-Associate Manager (Experienced)
As an A&I Associate Manager, you will help positively drive the P&G Korea business using the application of data analytics, shopper insights, and in-depth market knowledge. Analytics & Insights (A&I) is the group that ‘brings the outside in’ and fearlessly represents shoppers and market reality in the decision-making process of the company. You will tackle questions like: “Who are our target shoppers, what are their biggest needs, and how do we best reach them? How do we deliver an exciting in-store and online shopper experience that will delight him/her (the shopper) and increase our sales?” Overall, A&I leader’s role is to point the torch to where the growth opportunities exist for the brand or country.
Analytics & Insights (A&I) Managers are:
· Skilled in Framing the Right Question. In P&G, we face numerous business issues day-in and day-out. The ability to look beyond the obvious and understand the real business issue is critical to our role. You will be expected to frame the right business questions to address business issues and drive action. You will assess business challenges with objectivity and identify the most important questions to be answered, the answers to which will drive the right business action.
· Passionate on Data and Analytics. The ability to mine through huge data sets, derive actionable conclusions, and then translate these conclusions into business action is core to our work. As an A&I Associate Manager, you will transform the business to enable better decision-making through the usage of data and analytics. You will be the business’s primary advocate for identifying business opportunities using data.
· Passionate on Insights. A&I ‘brings the outside in’ by gleaning insights from shopper and market trends to point the business to where the growth opportunities are. You are expected to use the most appropriate research tools and methodologies to uncover shopper insights and represent the shoppers in our decision-making process. This is critical especially in a context of fast-changing consumers in Korea.
· Action-Oriented Business Thinkers. As an A&I Associate Manager, you will take intentional accountability for what you believe is right for shoppers and the business. You will be expected to provide the knowledge and confidence for top management to act in a way that drives positive business change – either via positive shifts in business plans or in the immediate impact to actual business results. You will use your understanding of the business, represent the shoppers in decisions, and collaborate with the business team to drive action.
As an A&I Associate Manager, you will work with a dynamic group of passionate individuals who expect the best from each other and learn from each other. This network includes a multidisciplinary team based in Korea (Sales, Marketing, IT, Finance) and an A&I network globally. You will receive best-in-class coaching and mentorship to expand your capability and bring out your best.
Desired Skills and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree (minimum)
· Minimum two (2) years of relevant work experience. Work experience in data analytics, market research, and/or consulting is a plus.
· Strong analytical skills using multiple data sources. Skills in R, SAS, SQL, optimization, predictive modeling is a plus.
· Demonstrated success in deriving insights from data and research, and effectively communicating those insights to drive action.
· Demonstrated success in problem solving and priority setting.
· Strong desire to drive business decisions through application of data and insights.
· Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to work within diverse organizations and teams.
· Fluent in Korean and strong in English communication (presentation, written, and listening).
For over 180 years, Procter & Gamble has created some of the world’s most successful brands, including Febreze®, Tide®, Tide®, Pantene®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
- 홈페이지(pgcareers.com) “Hiring Process”에 있는 Application Guidelines 확인한 후, ”Search Opportunities”에 접속하여 “Country/Region”에 “Korea, Republic of” 검색하고 원하는 모집군을 선택(중복 지원 시 탈락 – 한 전형, 한 직무만 지원 가능)한 후 입사 원서 (영문 Resume & Cover Letter 필수) 작성이 가능합니다.
- 지원기간 마감 이후 이력서 수정은 불가능하며, 별도의 우편 접수는 받지 않습니다.
서류전형 지원 마감
2018년 6월 21일 11:59AM
*마감일에는 접속량 급증으로 시스템이 불안정할 수 있으므로 서류전형을 빨리 완료하시는 것을 권장합니다.
전형 방법 및 일정
1. 서류전형 (Resume & Cover Letter 접수 및 온라인 테스트 완료): 2018년 6월 21일 11:59AM 마감
* 온라인 테스트까지 완료하셔야 서류전형 접수가 완료 됩니다.
* 서류전형 합격 및 필기시험 안내는 이메일로 통보 드릴 예정입니다.
* Online Assessment 응시 링크는 이력서 제출 후 자동으로 기재해주신 이메일로 전달 될 예정이며, 이는 최대 1시간 정도 소요 될 예정입니다.
* 서류 마감 당일에는 접속자가 몰려 서버의 반응이 지연될 수 있으니 가급적 빠른 시일 내에 지원 완료하시길 바랍니다.
2. 필기시험 (서류 통과 후 선호 타임 선택 가능): 6월 25일 예정 (변동가능)
3. 면접전형 (면접은 서류전형 시 제출한 Resume & Cover Letter을 바탕으로 함) : 6월 27일 이후
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: