BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Human Resources Year-Round Internship (Rolling Basis)
Do you have a passion for developing people to improve their contributions to the organization? If so, then a role in our Human Resources (HR) organization is for you!
As an intern in Human Resources, you will be responsible for leading organizations through assessment, design, transition, work process improvements or working directly with a function. This is not your typical HR internship – you will have truly meaningful projects to work on. All our HR roles provide the chance to define your skills, apply them in a professional setting, and have a direct impact on business results. At this internship, your projects will deliver leading edge deep understanding in areas such as employee engagement, benefits, compensation, employee and labor relations, recruiting, training and development etc.
What we offer you:
- You will have business responsibilities from Day 1 – You will work on at least one or two big projects.
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You will join our dynamic and respectful team and work closely with colleagues from other functions – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You will work in flexible work arrangements.
- Internship program is usually 8 to 10 weeks.
- Our interns are considered the best pipeline of talent for our permanent positions. Based on your performance, you may get full time job offer from P&G.
FAQ for Intern Candidates
Q. What kind of projects can we expect from internship in Korea?
A. We provide internship opportunities across a number of different functions, including but not limited to: Sales, Brand Management, Finance & Accounting, Product Supply, IT, and Human Resources.
Q. Where is your office, and where can I work?
A. Korea interns will work at Seoul General Office, located in Three IFC Tower, Yeouido. We provide various work arrangements (e.g. work from home, flexible work hour), but highly prefer those who are physically located in Korea and able to come to the office when needed.
Q. Who can apply?
A. Open to students in the final year of their undergraduate or graduate programs, AND recent graduates with less than 1 year of related work experience. Korean citizenship or F4 Work Visa is a must.
Q. What is the difference between Summer Internship and Year-round Internship?
A. Summer Internship is a structured program designed for those who prefer to intern during Summer break. Summer Internships normally run for 8-10 weeks in July/August. Year-round Internship is separate from summer internships and offered year-round on rolling basis. These are ad-hoc positions with more flexibility in terms of length and start date. The length of this internship will vary by each intern project.
Q. Can I apply for both internship programs – summer AND year-round?
A. Yes, we do allow duplicate applications for summer internship and year-round rolling basis internship. We regularly review the rolling basis applications and may encourage you to join Summer internship timing if your availability allows.
Q. What happens at the end of my internship? Am I guaranteed a full-time role?
We do provide full-time opportunities to qualified interns based on the success of intern projects.
We are looking for students who:
- Are able to work fully as intern for at least 8 weeks
- Have graduated, or are expected to graduate in the next 6 months
- Completed or are exempted from military service
- Have valid passport and able to fly out abroad
- Are born leaders and are passionate to make things happen
- Have an external focus and a real passion for Human Resources
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to their work
- Have strong analytical thinking and skills
- Collaborate well with diverse groups of people
- Are legally eligible (e.g. F4 visa) to work in Korea
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Neurobion, Sangobion, Vicks, Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: