Begin a meaningful career right here
Do you want to join a team of IT professionals who apply their skills to bring groundbreaking, technology-based capabilities and automation to life? There are tons of phenomenal technologies in the world…especially Information Technology is dynamically evolving in very wide areas. In Proctor and Gamble, we fully utilize them to improve consumers' life and grow our business. The mission of IT is to marry RIGHT technologies to RIGHT consumer/business needs, which allows you to obtain very different excitements, experiences and skills. We are looking for a person who is very passionate and capable to drive business transformation, work process digitization and data analytics through technologies with your IT knowledge and expertise.
What we offer
- You will have business responsibilities from Day 1 – working on at least one or two big projects.
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You will join our dynamic and supportive IT teams and work closely with colleagues from other functions – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You will work in flexible work arrangements.
- Internship starts on July 1st and ends on August 31st.
- Our interns are considered the best pipeline of talent for our Permanent positions. Based on your performance, you may get full time job offer from P&G.
We are looking for students who:
- Are able to work fully as intern from July 1st to August 31st.
- Are graduated, or are expected to graduate by 2021 March.
- Completed or are exempted from military service
- Have valid passport and able to fly out abroad
- Are born leaders and are passionate to make things happen
- Strong IT knowledge, interests and skills (e.g. programming, application development)
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to their work
- Have strong analytical thinking and skills
- Collaborate well with diverse groups of people
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: