Begin a meaningful career right here
Do you like the idea of brokering and negotiating deals to foster situations of mutual benefit for both us and our suppliers? Would you love doing this on the scale of a multibillion-dollar consumer goods company? We spend billions of dollars every year on goods and services so our company can produce the best consumer products in the world.
As a Purchases intern, you can take the lead on crafting winning deals with vendors. We will coach you to analyze and develop expertise in sourcing markets. In the world of Purchase, it is essential to design strategies that will increase our innovation pipeline, drive costs down, and influence industries to transform. You can help us there!
As you fulfill your key projects for the internship, you may grow to handle different spend areas, increase your responsibilities in terms of both expenditure and people management. You will be responsible for some of P&G’s biggest and most important supplier and innovation activities. At the end of the day, your goal will be to link the most appropriate supplier capabilities with P&G needs. Together, let’s deliver the best shareholder return for the company.
What we offer:
- You will work with internal P&G customers and manage supplier companies to resolve economic and supply availability issues;
- You will drive cost savings projects to support our annual profit targets and encourage supplier resourcing of P&G initiatives. Also, you will learn to identify and interpret new and emerging customer requirements that will affect future sourcing strategies;
- You will be guided to evaluate our current approaches and to improve logistics services, sales services, customer service and value for P&G employees around the world;
- You will partner with Marketing and Sales resources to improve our efficiency and effectiveness at reaching customers and consumers with the products and messages that enable us to win on the store shelf again and again;
- Internship starts on July 1st and ends on August 31st.
- Our interns are considered the best pipeline of talent for our Permanent positions. Based on your performance, you may get full time job offer from P&G.
We are looking for students who:
- Are able to work fully as intern from July 1st to August 31st.
- Are graduated or are expected to graduate by 2021 March.
- Completed or are exempted from military service
- Have valid passport and able to fly out abroad
- Are born leaders and are passionate to make things happen
- Have an external focus and a real passion in Purchases
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to their work
- Have strong analytical thinking and skills
- Collaborate well with diverse groups of people
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: