BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Regulatory and Safety Communication Manager
Procter and Gamble’s Global Product Stewardship (GPS) group supporting the Sales Marketing Organization (SMO) in Korea has an opening for a Ph.D. or MS level scientist as Regulatory and Science Communication Manager. You will provide regulatory compliance assessment for all materials, initiatives and effective GPS program in place to support business activities (From consumer test to product launch).
Also, you will support safety and regulatory toxicology on marketed consumer products and upstream technologies, as well as ensuring that these products and technologies are safe for use by consumers. This work will occur in a technically challenging and global business environment.
You will report to the Head of Korea GPS who is based in Korea. Working in the GPS/R&D team in P&G, you will be part of a winning team that is both business leaders and technical experts in leading multi-billion-dollar projects across Korea, the region and globe.
What SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- You have the ability to manage regulatory and environmental safety support for the assigned product category via robust and timely assessment.
- Lead regulatory safety strategy and execute them with excellence by working closely with the global counterparts in the company.
- Represent the company in external technical discussion and interaction with the partners including regulators, NGOs, academy experts as the expert of the regulatory, the human & environmental safety.
Responsibilities of the role
- Lead development & execution of regulatory and safety strategy for launch of new projects as well as ongoing changes to in market products.
- Provide regulatory toxicology support for Asia chemical and product compliance programs (e.g., REACH etc.) including the in-depth safety data review, risk assessment and preparation of robust safety assessments for P&G critical ingredients and products across a diverse portfolio.
- Lead regulatory compliance assessment of formulation, packaging and label in collaboration with regional regulatory managers and commercial team.
- Lead development of high-quality technical dossiers for submission to Regulatory authorities in Asia & complete timely regulatory submission and approvals.
- Provide input into country influencing programs driving towards a favourable external regulatory environment
- Lead various regional and global projects to build organization capability in the areas of compliance, systems, documentation practices, regulatory knowledge etc.
- Collaborate with multi-functional team to resolve technical challenges or issues arising.
- Build technical expertise in specific product category within P&G and regulatory landscape across Asia and other regions
- A Master of Science degree in toxicology, pharmacy, biochemical, and other life science degrees will be considered.
- Ability to develop and explain overall GPS programs (regulatory, safety, sustainability) to multi-functional teams in a clear and concise manner is required.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills to connect with people from different cultures and levels, both internally and externally.
- Excellent attention to detail, excellent verbal and written English skills are required.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing business priorities and communicate changed priorities to team members.
- Applicant is required to analyze and explain complex information. At least 2 years of experience with toxicology, pharmacology and biochemical is helpful.
- Candidates will need to be highly ambitious and be able to operate independently.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and uses data to connect ideas and develop solutions.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.comto know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: