Begin a meaningful career right here
IT Project Manager
Overview of the job
There are tons of outstanding technologies in the world…especially Information Technology (IT) is dynamically evolving in very wide areas. In Proctor and Gamble, do we fully utilize them to improve consumers' life and grow our business? The mission of IT is to marry RIGHT technologies to RIGHT consumer/business needs, which allows you to obtain very different excitements, experiences and skills. We are looking for a person who is very hardworking and capable to drive business transformation and work process digitization through technology with your IT knowledge and experiences in particular this time, in Retail business area.
This role reports to Senior IT Manager based in South Korea. We are proud to be a highly-diverse and technically-adept team with members from different countries, backgrounds, and cultures. In addition, this person will be able to experience new technologies which will enable P&G to grow.
What success looks like
- Able to quickly understand current business process and draw an ideal end statement enabled by digitization and automation with IT that improves company’s success measures esp. Sales growth and Efficiency.
- Able to design right architecture, database and application based on both business and technical requirements.
- Operational excellence for IT systems with zero critical biz impact due to system issue
- Achieve the mission of your projects through actively engaging multiple stakeholders
- You will own the business results that are produced by IT interventions or systems you make
- Retail Technology: Fully utilize Retail Technologies to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of Merchandizing activity and in-store execution for P&G brands and products.
- Digital Organization: Drive work process digitization and automation to improve efficiency in Sales & Product-Supply department by eliminating or minimizing manual work process and flow.
- Business Intelligence solution: Accelerate the usage of Power BI dashboard/reports in P&G Korea enabling faster and better decision making.
- IT project management: Lead and deliver technology-driven projects by involving local and global stakeholders.
- IT operations: Lead IT operation optimization and minor system change requests to meet business needs in agile manner and ensure zero critical system issue in sustainable way.
- Experiences on developing any IT applications (e.g. website, mobile app, quick prototyping)
- Global communication using English and Leadership in diverse work environment
- Be passionate to keep learning new skills, technologies in industry
- South Korea nationality is required
- Completed or exempted for Military service
- Able to travel abroad or relocate
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 1-2 years experiences on IT System Project Management (Design, Develop, Test, Launch)
- 1-2 years experiences on IT system operations (incident, problem, change management)
- Experiences on work process automation or simplification using digital technology/tool
- Programming skills (e.g. C/Java/Python) or ability to read and write SQL
- Business Analytics skills incl. statistics, visualization (e.g. Power BI, Tableau)
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: