Begin a meaningful career right here
Sales Manager, E-Business
Are you a leader? How would you like to help develop the strategy and improve the business models of global companies? Do you have an ambitious spirit, a real passion for winning, and an interest in creating future?
If you have proven problem solution and analytical skills and are looking for a rewarding job which will allow you to grow personally and professionally, then come be a sales manager with us!
We are looking for someone with the ability to help us build collaborative and mutually-beneficial relationships with others.
We want someone who can set priorities and follow through on dedications, who work effectively with diverse groups of people, and who demonstrate creativity, innovation, and initiative, and are excellent communicators.
We offer you the opportunity to strategically partner with our customers to develop and lead join value for both companies. In sales, you will influence our customer's decisions in critical business areas by using conceptual selling techniques and data-based presentations.
For consumer accounts, this involves making recommendations on assortment, shelving, pricing, and merchandising strategies, based on consumer research that gives us insight into what drives shopper purchase behavior. Some of your responsibilities would include:
- Design and operate platform strategy with multi-functions and Agency partners
- Developing, selling, implementing, and evaluating business plans to meet or exceed financial goals
- Managing and improving distribution, pricing, shelving, and merchandising in e-Platform/site
- Turn raw data into actionable conclusions by using analytical tools and integrating various data systems to develop new insights
- Provide input into category strategy
- Lead digital agency and develop Go-to-Market strategy along consumer path to purchase
YOU WILL NEED TO:
- Provide right solution and ensure quality of End-to-End execution including Payment/Analysis
- Design and Execute Go-to-Market strategy across commercial, IT and Logistics
- Understand digital ecosystem and design/implement customized solution in technical/commercial way
- Be the point of brand and category expertise with our customers - serving as a trusted business advisor.
- Help by innovating new solutions to complex business challenges.
- Own and manage significant customer accounts.
- Participate on diverse, multi-functional teams and eventually lead and manager others.
+3 years of experience of e-Platform management
Prefer New platform launching experience
+3 years of experience of digital sales/marketing
Knowledge of Digital ecosystem (digital platform, payment, logistics and IT)
A minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, any major
Completed or exempted from military service
Able to travel abroad
Strong leadership skills
Demonstrated ability of critical thinking and problem solving
Strong written and verbal communications
Be proficient on the following computer applications: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: