Lead million-dollar sales for Billion-dollar brands
Seoul, Korea, Republic of
Are you a leader? How would you like to help develop the strategy and improve the business models of global companies? Do you have an ambitious spirit, a real passion for winning, and an interest in traveling? If you have proven analytical skills and are looking for a rewarding job which will allow you to grow personally and professionally, then come be a sales manager with us! We are looking for someone with the ability to help us build collaborative and mutually-beneficial relationships with others.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Sales professional P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Are you a leader? How would you like to help develop the strategy and improve the business models of global companies? Do you have an ambitious spirit, a real passion for winning, and an interest in traveling? If you have proven analytical skills and are looking for a rewarding job which will allow you to grow personally and professionally, then come be a sales manager with us!
We are looking for someone with the ability to help us build collaborative and mutually-beneficial relationships with others.
Sales Managers at P&G
We want someone who can set priorities and follow through on dedications, who work effectively with diverse groups of people, and who demonstrate creativity, innovation, and initiative, and are excellent communicators. We offer you the opportunity to strategically partner with our customers to develop and lead join value for both companies. In sales, you will influence our customer's decisions in critical business areas by using conceptual selling techniques and data-based presentations. For consumer accounts, this involves making recommendations on assortment, shelving, pricing, and merchandising strategies, based on consumer research that gives us insight into what drives shopper purchase behavior. Some of your responsibilities would include:
- Developing, selling, implementing, and evaluating business plans to meet or exceed financial goals
- Collaborating with multi-functional teams (Marketing, Finance, Logistics, Operations, among others) to develop strategies and plans
- Managing and improving distribution, pricing, shelving, and merchandising
- Translate Business Plans into actionable selling stories for the customer
- Develop productive working relationships with key customer contacts and sell mutually helpful business plans
- Turn raw data into actionable conclusions
- Use analytical tools and integrate various data systems to develop new insights
- Provide input into retailer category strategy
What success looks like
Functional performance - Choose success metrics that reflect work processes for an employee to get the job done. Monitoring how well an employee performs his job is essential to maintaining a competitive business
Revenue and profits - Create success metrics that reflect the revenue and profits your employee generates. It’s common for positions that directly affect revenue and profits to have commissions or bonuses tied to them e.g. SLS
Time-based performance - Stipulate success metrics that are time-specific. Choose measures that require detailed changes in performance over time
Employee growth - Set metrics that challenge your employee from the outset, encouraging him/her to reach towards peak performance.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, any major.
- Experience in e-Commerce preferred
- Demonstrated ability of critical thinking and problem solving
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Able to travel abroad
- Completed or exempted from military service
- Eligible to work in Korea. Must have either Korean Nationality or F4 working visa.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com/ to know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Location: Seoul, Korea, Republic of
Job Id: SLS00004653
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Sales Administrative Assistant - P&G Family Dollar Customer Team Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Sales Go-To-Market Strategy Manager Jakarta, Indonesia
- Sales Account Executive Munro, Argentina
- Key Account Manager, Sales Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia