BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
(Senior) Brand Manager
Are you looking for meaningful work? Come to P&G where Brand Management was born!
We are looking for the world's best marketing pros who follow one simple concept: "Consumer is boss". Working in brand management at Procter & Gamble means being more than just a marketer, it means being a total business owner.
You will have opportunity to work on brands, driving the business results. You will engage with multi-disciplinary teams (including Sales, Finance, Product Supply, Advertising, and Media Agencies) to develop top strategies for your brand's success. You will lead a mix of Marketing and Brand Management projects enabling you to show the breadth and depth of your leadership.
What success looks like
- You will work regularly across functions to identify consumers, shoppers, and customer insights and execute marketing tactics that will continue to grow your brand profitably.
- You will make sure we win with consumers' preferences in each of the following areas: When they learn about our product, When they choose to buy the product, When they use the product at home.
- You will derive insights from the data, which will enable brand leaders as they set the direction for brand growth.
Responsibilities of the role
- Identify consumers’ needs and wants for P&G’s products, and provide inputs to Research & Development and technical team to design the right package and formula to win with local consumers
- Lead consumer research to develop qualified brand concept, benefit, and claims that address consumers’ unmet needs
- Communicate with local partners, stakeholders, and suppliers to drive P&G business initiatives
- Lead creative agencies to develop communication ideas and execute TV copy production designed/customized for the cultural nuances of consumers
- Develop initiatives fit-for-use toolkits (including copy, prints, digital i-banners, social & eCommerce contents, sampling trial toolkits, in-store activation and demos, etc.), and deploy/guide the delivery team for execution
- Coordinate with R&D, Consumer Research teams to qualify the product and package through various tests.
- Craft promotion/pricing strategy and customer/distributor trade terms with the local trade team
- Work with technical team to find the best solution of supply chain to manage the product cost within affordable level
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- At least 3-4 years of experience in Brand Management is preferred (1-2 years of experience in Brand Management is required)
- Experience in E-commerce or digital is preferred
- Demonstrated leadership which enabled business results
- Strong strategic and analytical thinking
- Proven track record to innovate or challenge the status quo
- Strong ability to communicate and work collaboratively with others
- Able to move/relocate throughout your career
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: