Begin a meaningful career right here
Finance & Accounting Internship
This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance through a fast-moving consumer goods company and benefit from:
- Business topics at the heart of today’s news – Evolving channels (Discounters, E-commerce), competition, and customers' reality makes working in a consumer good's business dynamic every single day.
- Recognized Financial leadership - Our finance people are part of every multi-functional team and are the key actors in business development and decision-making.
- You will receive responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- Your will receive continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work.
- You'll live in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- We would love you to start a unique experience, we will provide an attractive compensation and benefits package.
- Current university student that graduating between July, 2020 and December, 2020.
- Display strong teamwork, analytical skills, problem solving and solutions oriented mindset especially during issues
- Have an ability to drive innovation and brand growth
- English advanced/proficient (written and spoken).
- Ability to handle multiple priorities under pressure
- English skills: Intermediate
- You should live in Seropédica or in the cities nearby
- Graduation planned for July 2020 to December/2020
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: