Human Resources Function - China HR Business Partner
This is HR business partner role supporting the business and organization of commercial functions.
- Provide strategic business partnership to business leaders to build business and organization.
- Identify & execute impactful organization & people strategies to accelerate business growth focusing on team effectiveness, talent development, capability building, and driving winning culture & employee engagement.
- Provide in time and productive coaching and developmental feedback to business leaders and team members.
- Foster an effective, high standard and stewardship work environment.
- 3-6 years’ experience as an HR Business Partner in a fast-paced, matrixed organization;
Proven ability to uncover insights and provide solutions to the organization;
Effective communicator with strong personal presence and influencing skills;
Self-motivated, has strong ownership, and be able to work independently;
Minimum Bachelor’s degree qualification.
Please kindly input your name in both Chinese characters and Pinyin when you fill in the form. Thank you!
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: