BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Finance Analyst - Purchases to Payment
This non-exempt role is responsible for supporting key Financial and/or Purchasing Systems and Processes for the site to ensure accurate record keeping, timely payment of invoices, and data reporting and analysis as needed.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Action satisfactory solutions with daily monitoring and action of invoices for timely payment. Track and resolve imbalances prior to automatic write-off.
- Analyze, control, and maintain monthly tracking of Purchases to Payment improvement plan including stewardship reporting, non-compliance, untimely processing, etc.
- Own payment resolution at site and remediate issues demonstrating continuous operational improvement.
- Request corrections required to solve any payment issues and report errors using a tracking tool to document resolution in case of internal/ external audit(s). Owns and manages appropriate records retention of site Purchases to Payment documentation.
- Collaborates proactively with site Finance Leader including month, quarter, and fiscal year end accruals.
- Contacts suppliers to solve quantity/ invoicing blocks and/ or parked credits following escalation process with Purchases Team for support in resolution, as needed.
- Understands, follows, and ensures compliance with Site Safety requirements.
- Acts as a positive influence on the culture of the organization by role modeling The Company’s Principles, Values and Purpose (PVP).
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
- Experience with or knowledge of basic accounting and purchasing processes
- Previous Internal Controls experience highly recommended
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Teams, etc.)
- Sense of urgency and bias for action to deliver expected results
- Demonstrates technical mastery and initiative/follow through, professionalism and integrity.
- Ability to handle several variables or multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Strong collaboration and communication with other functions, departments, and external resources.
- Demonstrates positive conflict resolution, positive response to constructive feedback.
- Ability to work independently, influence others, and work as a team.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: