Begin a meaningful career right here
Operational Department Leader
How would you like to join a dynamic team leading a start-up and on-going operation with ground breaking technology? Do you have three to five years’ work experience in leading and developing teams? Do you have a track record of delivering strong results in a dynamic, complex, fast-paced, automated operation? If so, we want you to join our team!
We're looking for Operations Department Leaders with three to five years of experience in engineering, operations management, or physical distribution to join our team at our Northeast Mixing Center located in Shippensburg, PA.
Meaningful work on Day 1
We produce high-quality products and need to do so on-time and at a low cost. As the Operations Department Leader, you will lead a team throughout the installation, start-up and ongoing operation of automation technology. You will play a critical interface on a multi-functional team within a dynamic, customer-facing environment. It’s challenging work, but you will make an impact from day one. Your work here would include developing innovative solutions geared towards improving our world class supply chain.
We offer you:
- Truly meaningful work from the beginning
- The opportunity to be on the production floor, meeting various challenges
- Mentorship, coaching, training, and guidance
- Work with world-renowned technologies
- The chance to influence the production and quality of our leading products
- Competitive salary and benefits program (private life & medical insurance for employees and dependents, PG stock, saving plans).
- Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential.
- You will work in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
We believe these skills will help you on the job:
- Strong Manufacturing/Operations background with a good understanding of Supply Chain
- Proven track record of delivering strong results in a complex and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lead and develop teams
What will you do?
You will have business responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start off working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow. Operational Department Leaders responsibilities vary by role.
- Transform models, manage a team responsible for delivering continuous improvement of our operations, work processes, and automation technologies, systems and reliability.
- Champion a culture of safety, quality, productivity, loss elimination and on-going continuous improvement
- Own cutting-edge technologies including self-guided vehicles, automated storage and retrieval systems, automated picking solutions and advanced warehouse management systems.
- Manage key relationships and business projects with suppliers.
We think you will be a good fit if you have the following:
A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business operations, engineering, Supply Chain/Logistics or similar degree. This role leverages advanced technology to address practical business considerations.
- 3-5 years of engineering, operations management, or physical distribution experience.
- Willing to travel
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: