Begin a meaningful career right here
Power Controls & Information Systems Leader
Do you want to build some cool automation systems, control information networks, or vision and robotic systems? How would you like to use your engineering degree and join a globally recognized company? If you have a passion for electrical design, programming and automation, then this role is perfect for you!
We offer you:
We encourage you to develop creative solutions for power and controls platforms, information networks, electrical safety, cyber security protocols, vision systems, automation, and robotic systems which deliver superior and highly efficient production systems for Process, Packaging, and Utilities systems at manufacturing sites. You will use electrical, controls and computer systems background. You will also build industrial software solutions to digitize manufacturing and enable efficient production.
- Provide mentorship, coaching, training, and guidance
- Encourage continued development of deep understanding in leading-edge technologies and their application
- Provide you with the opportunity to play a key role in bringing new products (and technologies) to life on the production floor.
- Give you the ability to use your creativity to solve some of our most difficult automation challenges
Meaningful work on Day 1
From day 1, you will be a key member of the engineering team delivering new product and process innovations. You will be helping tackle the most difficult automation challenges to bringing our “Factory of the Future” vision to life. Controls engineers at P&G are THE glue that help build the digital landscape for all production equipment and help drive Internet of Things (IoT), digital manufacturing, and future automation trends.
What will you do?
PC&IS Engineer Leaders use mechatronics and process dynamic simulation tools to create industrial software solutions that enable efficient production. We have plants all over the globe, and you will go places based on your skills and interests as well as our business need. We believe the following skills will help you be successful:
- Controls Engineer for manufacturing automation
- Responsible for power and controls installation, integration and start-up of new process and/or packaging equipment
- Own the programming definition, testing, and execution for Industrial Control Systems (ICS) such as Programmable Logic Controller (PLCs) and Human-to-Machine Interfaces (HMIs).
- Integrate the Industrial Control Systems with Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) to provide process monitoring, reliability information and quality control.
- Lead electrical VATs (vendor acceptance tests) on purchased equipment.
- Provide technical direction to vendors and engineering firms throughout all phases of the project (design through construction and startup).
- Provide technical mentorship and support to the manufacturing organization
This is an exciting time for PC&IS, and we are looking for a highly motivated, experienced PC&IS Leader to join our North East Mixing Center team and to help build capability and systems in North America!
You would be a good fit, if you:
- Have proven related experience or skills in Robotics, Machine Vision, and/or Networks
- Desire to troubleshoot hard problems and develop new solutions
- Ability to quickly embrace and adapt to changes in project scope, schedule and cost
- Have strong collaboration skills to work seamlessly with global engineering organizations and production sites
- Have real passion for integrating technologies to enable the future of Digital Manufacturing through Internet of Things (IoT) and Data Analytics
- BS/MS degree in Engineering. Preferred: Electrical.We may consider other engineer degrees if you have relevant engineering work experience.
- Strong leadership, business problem definition, and priority setting skills
- An aptitude for communicating insights and collaborating across teams/organizations
- Experience with industrial PLC, especially with Rockwell Control Logix platforms
- Experience with computer and industrial networks.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: