P&G facilitates your search via TalentBrew, a job matching tool developed by TMP Worlwide. TalentBrew uses the LinkedIn application to extract job relevant information from a user’s LinkedIn profile (name, email, city, experience, education, skills & endorsements, recommendations, accomplishments and interests). P&G processes your data pursuant to its Candidate Privacy Notice.
We use that information to run an automated keyword-based comparison against P&G’s job descriptions and then present our available roles sorted by order of relevancy to your qualifications. The encrypted user data is only cached within our servers for 24 hours to save time for returning users. We do not access, process or store this information except to provide the job matching service
We are seeking passionate creative Graphic Designer to join our growing team of designers. You will need extensive expertise in the relevant design software to bring established design concepts to finished executions. You will need a clear understanding of the print production and creative adaptation processes with a focus on packaging.
Candidates should be capable of translating adaptation briefs and convert them seamlessly into print-ready executions. The successful candidate should have an intimate understanding of how the end-to-end design process work, and be comfortable working within a corporate environment within a multi-function team. Applicants with experience working with design, advertising or graphic adaptation agencies will be given prime consideration.
Prior experience working with FMCG brands is critical.
Scope of Work
Robustly execute and adapt across diverse needs including:
Sizes and variants differentiation
1. Degree or Diploma in Graphic Design or similar discipline
2. Highly proficient in graphic/creative design programs: Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat) and reasonable fluency in Microsoft office programs (Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).
3. A portfolio that will be assessed on execution excellence, problem solving and technical mastery:
Good eye for details from craft to execution
Strong understanding of creative concepts
Good collaboration skills
Fast learner with can-do attitude
4. A case study that demonstrates your understanding of the design process is essential.
5. Strong design or execution mastery and ability to solve problems using design skills as shown in a competitive portfolio with 2-5 years industry experience.
6. Ability to manage timelines and various projects