Begin a meaningful career right here
The person will:
- Provide secretarial and administrative support for members in the team. Handling administrative enquiries from internal and external customers
- Take ownership of Business Unit & functional processes such as budget tracking, drumbeat meetings, annual calendar development, departure checklist, security audits, updating and maintaining Teamspaces, Sharepoint, etc.
- Organize regional meetings and top management visits
- Coordinate logistics needs for teleconferences and local meetings
- Lead travel arrangements process for team and visitors to Singapore
- Prepare Expense reports for the Senior Managers and above
- Actively prepare periodic review documents such as work plans.
- Manage incoming invoices, POs and AR/AP and x-charge processes via online systems
- Review and escalate budget issues in the cost center reports
- Prepare and submit requests for Purchase Orders
- Be involved in Ad-Hoc Projects
1. Minimum 'A' Levels or Diploma
2. Minimum 2-3 years of working experience
3. The ability to work independently
4. Excellent written and spoken interpersonal skills
5. The ability to work across cultures and with diverse range of people
6. Be flexible and accessible during peak periods of work
7. Able to collaborate in a team environment
8. Positive attitude
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: